- We invite you to live the city of Iquitos the Peruvian jungle.
- Learn a little more about the customs and traditions of the oldest festival in the Loreto region.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Francisco Secada Viñeta Airport.
- This tour is designed so that your arrival will be in the morning to Iquitos.
Full Day River
- Reception in Airport and transfer / installation in hotel.
- Pick up at hotel for transfer to Bellavista Nanay (Punchana district 30 minutes from Iquitos).
- Transfer in a small river boat Peque-peque (Wooden boat with motor).
- Butterfly farm in Pilpintuwasi - Rescue and conservation center for wild animals and beautiful butterflies. It shelters more than 300 species of Amazonian butterflies and more than 15 species of exotic animals.
- Native Community of the Kucama Coca miles - Native to Nauta and its culture is millenary. You will know their customs and traditions you will live an unforgettable experience. You can enter your maloca made with materials from the area.
- Javier Serpentarium - Located in the waters of the Momón River. Inside you will meet exotic animals such as the prehistoric turtle, snakes, monkeys, among other Amazonian animals.
- Comunidad Nativa Bora - From under Putumayo on the border with Brazil, a group of them live in Comunidad de San Andrés on the Momon River and dedicate themselves to the tourist activity showing the customs and traditions of their Amazonian ethnic group.
- Return to Iquitos.
Full Day Amazonas
- Transfer on a small river boat Peque-peque (Wooden boat with motor)
- We navigate through the Amazon River. Sometimes we find Bufeo Colorado that are river dolphins.
- Serpentarium + Monkeys - It is a Rescue Center formed and managed by members of the same family in order to protect the monkeys of the new world. This project is located in the Peruvian Amazon 30 km from Iquitos. Since 1997 he has been responsible for the rescue, rehabilitation and release of monkeys.
- Fundo Pedrito. - One of the tourist attractions of Iquitos where you can see a variety of animals such as caimans, piranhas, paiches, parrots, motelos, Peruvian dogs and plants like the regal victory. These species of the Amazon are in semi-captivity. It has three different pools: one for piranhas, one for turtles and lizards and the last for the Victoria Regia or Giant Lotus and paiches, which is "the largest fish in the Amazon", approximately two meters long. The visitor can feed the piranhas, feared by the people when they remember the movie. As for the Paiche, salmon-colored, part of their scales are used to make crafts and you can see them better when there is not so much sun, because they usually hide.
- Mirador de Independencia - It is located in the highest part of the native community of Independencia, the same one that is inhabited by the ethnic group Cocama / Cuisilla, on the banks of the Amazon River, at a height of 50 meters, which will allow National and foreign tourists appreciate the Loreto capital, and the majesty of the river-sea, as well as the splendor of the jungle forest. Perfect place to photograph the imposing Amazon River.
- Tree of the Lupuna - One of the oldest trees in the city. It is the largest tree that the Peruvian Amazon has. Its wood is used to make fine furniture.
- 3:00 pm - Return.
Free morning. At coordinated time: Transfer to the airport. End of service.
- Transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport.
- 2 nights accommodation in Iquitos.
- 2 breakfasts
- Entrance ticket to the Butterfly Pavilion of Pilpintuwasi.
- Entry ticket to the Native Communities (Kucama-Yagua or Bora).
- Admission ticket to the Javier Serpentarium.
- Entrance ticket to the Lupuna tree.
- Entrance ticket to Fundo Pedrito.
- Entry Ticket to the Community Independencia.
- Admission ticket to Serpentarium + Monkeys.
- Transfer in small with life jacket.
- Guide in Spanish.
- 2 Snacks (sandwich + water bottle).
- 2 Lunch
- First aid kit.
- Poncho for rain.
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Air ticket to or from Iquitos.
- Tips to the guide (optional).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share service with parents and / or adults. From 4 years, pay full fee.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hotel 3 star Hotel Safari o similares
- It is a hotel that is in the center of the city of Iquitos on the side of the Boulevard, most of its rooms have a view of the Itaya River and you can see the sunrise Loreto. In its facilities it has a swimming pool and a restaurant on the second floor.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip or remodeling in the facilities. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Magic in the Jungle - Iquitos 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Pacaya Samiria - the Jungle of Mirrors - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits
Hike through the National Reserve "Allpahuayo Mishana" - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits