- Discover Pacaya Samiria on this 4-day tour.
- Enjoy typical traditional foods based on the head of a palm tree named Chonta or Palmito.
- They are prepared in various dishes by expert hands in the culinary art of the local population.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Rafting (Included)
- Sport fishing (Included)
- Iquitos: Pick up from the airport and / or hotel, to be transferred to Pacaya Samiria.
- Always prior coordination with the operator.
Reception and transfer Iquitos - Nauta - Pacaya Samiria
- 6:00 am - Transfer to Nauta by car.
- 7:45 am - Arrival in Nauta. We will take a light breakfast and we will know the market, the shopping centers and we will receive information about the Marañon river, where we will travel.
- 8:30 am - We will start our trip on our boat to Pacaya Samiria. During the trip we will observe birds, hawks, gray dolphins, etc.
- 12:00 pm - Arrival at the control post of SERNANP. We go down to register our income.
- 12.30 pm - We arrive to the community of Buenos Aires, where we will spend the night for one night.
- 1:00 pm - Lunch
- 2:00 pm - Walk through the jungle.
- 4:00 pm - Boat trip to see pink and gray dolphins. Visit to the Wuaylla lagoon.
- 5:30 pm - Return to the community of Buenos Aires.
- 6:30 pm - Arrival in the community.
- 7:00 pm - Dinner.
- 8:00 pm - Overnight and coordination for the next day.
- 7:00 am - Breakfast.
- 8:00 am - Travel to the community of Yarina (snack on board).
- 10:00 am - We will make a stop at a point named "Japan" to observe pink dolphins and, if luck accompanies us, we can observe river wolf (Giant Otter).
- 11:00 am - We continue our trip to the Yarina community. On the way we will observe primates, flocks of macaws (the largest bird of Pacaya Samiria), hawks, hawks, kingfishers, turtles receiving the sun on the trunks of the river bank, etc.
- 12:30 pm - Arrival at the community and Posada Yanayacu Expeditions.
- 1:00 pm - Lunch
- 2:00 pm - Rest.
- 3:00 pm - Recognition of the community, visit to the orchid orchard and natural resources management area.
- 5:30 pm - Canoeing (in craft canoes).
- 6:20 pm - Return.
- 7:00 pm - Dinner.
- 8:00 pm - Night excursion through the jungle to observe tarantulas and amphibians.
- 9:00 pm - Return and overnight.
Laguna Chingana (Recovery Zone)
- 7:30 am - Breakfast
- 8:00 am - Excursion "Sendero Quitasueño", to observe the trees and medicinal plants and their traditional use.
- We can also see "The biggest tree in Pacaya Samiria" and swing in natural vines.
- 10:00 am - Return to the community.
- 11:00 am - We get ready to start our trip to Chingana. On the trip we will observe the progressive change of the landscape (virgin forest).
- 12:30 pm - Arrival in Chingana and walk to observe the prehistoric bird (Shansho).
- 1:00 pm - Lunch
- 2:00 pm - Excursion in canoes through Chingana spying the trees to observe the primates.
- 4:00 pm - Spotting of pink dolphins and swimming near where they live.
- 5:00 pm - Sport fishing (piranhas and other fish).
- 6:00 pm - Boat excursion to observe alligators.
- 8:00 pm - Return to the community.
- 9:00 pm - Arrival in the community.
- Dinner coordination for the next day.
Community and return to Nauta
- 5:00 am - Morning excursion to appreciate the sunrise and bird watching.
- 7:30 am - Breakfast.
- 8:00 am - Visit to the Artisan Center (groups of women and children). The crafts are made from natural seeds of the jungle.
- 9:00 am - We get ready to start our return trip to Nauta with intermediate stops to visit the San Juan lagoon, the Renacal (walking tree) and lunch on board.
- 3:00 pm - Arrival in Nauta.
- 3:20 pm - Travel to Iquitos by bus.
- 5:00 pm - Arrival in Iquitos.
- Transfer to the hotel or airport (depending on your flight itinerary).
- End of our services.
- Overnight at Posada Yanayacu Expeditions.
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner (typical meals).
- Terrestrial and fluvial transport (roundtrip) .al pacaya samiria
- Personalized guide service during the days of the tour or stay at the inn.
- Payment for entrance fee to Pacaya Samiria. (Ticket)
- Rubber boots to walk in the jungle.
- Layers for rain.
- Lanterns for night excursions.
- Telephone call service from the Lodge nationwide.
- Table water to drink during the days of the tour.
- First aid kit.
- All excursions specified in the program.
- Aerial weighing to or from Iquitos.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Tips for service.
- Additional nights
- Meals in the city.
- CHILDREN: Up to 5 years old they enter free, after evaluation and accompanied by an adult (family member). From 6 to 12 years old they pay 30% of the Adult Rate. From 13 to 17 years old, they pay 50% of the Adult Rate. From 18 years old it is considered as an adult.
- It is recommended to bring: Repellents, sunglasses, hat, sun block, shirt or polo long sleeve, clothing light color (not black, navy blue or brown, these colors are striking for mosquitoes).
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Other Posada Yanayacu Expeditions - Pacaya Samiria
- We have a lodging inside Pacaya Samiria National Reserve, built with materials from the area, which gives a good facade and attraction to visitors.
- It has a good view of the landscape, you can see different species of birds in the surrounding landscape. of the lodging
- It has light, water and drainage, The rooms have comfortable beds and mattresses and mosquito nets. Entrance for plugs and charge camera and cell batteries
- The lodging is of 2 floors, which implies that it has a panoramic view of its own.
Weekend in Pacaya Samiria - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Magic in the Jungle - Iquitos 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Iquitos Package - Tres Ríos Amazonas, Nanay, Momon - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Iquitos Ribereño: Community Bora, Pilpintuwasi and F. Pedrito - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Pacaya Samiria - the Jungle of Mirrors - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits
Hike through the National Reserve "Allpahuayo Mishana" - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits