DescriptionWe invite you to discover "Iquitos, your Isla Bonita".
- Discover the Amazonian Native Communities, with its broad cosmovision and ancestral wisdom that lasts until today.
- They are located near the city and include the Kucama Kucamilla Native Community, Los Boras de San Andrés and Los Yaguas.
- You can enjoy a City Tour with Amazonian Sunset and a boat ride through Itaya, one of the quietest rivers in the region.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Reception at the airport.
Navigating the Amazon River
- Upon arrival (in the morning): Reception at the airport and transfer to the hotel.
- Departure to Bellavista Nanay: Located in Punchana district, 30 minutes from Iquitos. Transfer in "Peque-Peque" (Small wooden boat with motor).
- Pilpintuwasi Butterfly Garden: Amazonian Butterfly Conservation Center. It shelters more than 300 species of butterflies and more than 15 species of Exotic Animals (Attention: From Tuesday to Sunday).
- Native Community of the Kucama-Kucamillas: Originally from Nauta and millenary culture. We will know, their customs and traditions and vivireos an unforgettable experience.
- Javier Serpentarium: Located in the waters of Momón River. Inside we will meet exotic animals such as the prehistoric turtle, snakes and monkeys, among other Amazonian animals.
- Visit to the Native Community of the Boras de San Andrés: Originally from Putumayo, near the border with Colombia, also of ancestral customs and traditions.
- Return to the city.
City Tours & Quistococha Tourist Center
- Iquitos City Tour: Plaza de Armas, Mother Church, Iron House, Boulevard, Ex-Palace Hotel, Amazon Museum, Amazon Library, Bethlehem Market, Paquito Passage, The Lodge, St. Augustine Ex-School on the Boulevard.
- Tourist Complex of Quistococha: It occupies 369 hectares of Amazonian forest with its lagoon of the same name. It contains an artificial beach of white sand called "Tunchi Playa". In addition, it is surrounded by vegetation composed mainly of aguajes palms.
- Manatee Rescue Center (CREA): Its purpose is to develop rescue, rehabilitation and release programs for specimens of aquatic mammals and endangered wildlife in Loreto. Affiliated through an environmental education program, it contributes to the conservation of these species and their ecosystems.
- Purchase of Amazonian souvenirs (cost not included).
- At coordinated time: Transfer to the airport for your return trip.
- End of our services.
- Transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- City Tour Iquitos.
- Visit to Mariposario del Pilpintuwasi.
- Serpentarium Javier.
- Tour for 2 Native Communities: Boras, and Kucama Kucamilla.
- Tourist Center "Quistococha".
- Boat ride in Tunchi Beach lagoon.
- Rescue Center of the Manatis.
- 02 Snack
- 02 Lunches
- Guided bilingual ( For other languages, consult ).
- Air ticket to or from Iquitos.
- Food and drinks.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share service with parents and / or adults. From 4 years, pay full fee.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Other Apartamentos Bello Oriente o similares
- Furnished apartments with air conditioning, bathroom, living room and kitchen.
- Located a few blocks from the center of the city. Spacious and super comfortable rooms.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip or remodeling facilities. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Iquitos Ribereño: Community Bora, Pilpintuwasi and F. Pedrito - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Hike through the National Reserve "Allpahuayo Mishana" - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Comunidad de los Boras - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Iquitos Package - Tres Ríos Amazonas, Nanay, Momon - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Pacaya Samiria - the Jungle of Mirrors - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits