- The Inca Trail of 2 days is a short route recommended for those who do not have much time to know Cusco.
- We will visit archaeological sites and beautiful landscapes.
- Do not lost this only one experience.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Cusco - Wiñaynayna
- Very early in the morning: Transfer from the hotel to the train station. 3 hour train ride to Km 104.
- When you get off the train, the guide will wait for you to start the trek visiting the ruins of Chachabamba.
- We continue the path through a small and refreshing waterfall until we reach the ruins of Wiñaywayna and its impressive platforms, showing the skill of the Inca engineers.
- After lunch we restart the hike to Intipunku ("Puerta del Sol"), from where we will have the first panoramic and spectacular view of the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- We will take the bus to Aguas Calientes to spend the night at the hotel.
- At dawn, after a delicious breakfast, we went by bus in a 30 minute trip to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu with the disposition of our professional guide, who is in the faculty of advising and demonstrating the importance of the sanctuary.
- In the afternoon we return walking to Machupicchu town (average one hour and a half), from where we will board the tourist train to Ollantaytambo.
- There our transfer awaits us with a bus to transfer it to Cusco.
- The arrival time will depend on the time we return.
- End of service
- Train ticket to Machu Picchu round trip.
- Bus ticket, up and down. (People of Machu Picchu).
- Entrance ticket to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Bilingual guide service (Spanish / English).
- Personalized attention
- Sleeping bag.
- Entrance to the thermal baths.
- If you want to climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain, you need to book your maximum access with 1 month in advance. It is an additional activity - optional (USD 70 per person).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- Service does NOT apply for Easter Season. For those dates, the rate increases by 10% versus the published rate.
- VERY IMPORTANT: For this service it is COMPULSORY to book 3 to 6 months in advance.
- Wear necessary clothes for the days of hiking; preferably shorts, light poles and warm clothes, rain jacket or poncho, trekking shoes and sleeping bag.
- Small towel, bath linen (if you want to go to the thermal baths).
- Camera, camcorder, batteries.
- Hats to protect from the sun, rain and cold.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent.
- Cookies, chocolates and candies.
- Mineral water and purifying pills (Micropur).
- Small towel, bath linen (in case of going to the thermal baths)
- Identity card / Original Passport.
- Optional: Walking sticks (covered with rubber).
Hostal 2 star Mariana Home o similares
- It is located in Aguas Calientes, just 5 minutes walk from the train station. It offers Wi-Fi and American breakfast. Its rooms have private bathroom, TV and views of the mountains and the city. It has a fully equipped shared kitchen, luggage storage and a communal terrace.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
The Incredible Route of the Sun (Cusco - Puno) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tour to Machu Picchu Backpacking by Car - 2d / 1n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Historical visits
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - Short Route (Private Service) - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu - 5d/4n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Towards the Animal Sanctuary - Cochahuasi - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits