- The forest of Puyas de Raimondi is 98 km south of the city of Ayacucho, at Km 101 of the road to Vilcashuamán.
- The ideal is to visit the forest on the way to said town, since the services along the way are limited.
- Near the forest is the Archaeological Complex of Vilcashuamán, which includes an Inca construction and the old church located in the main square of the city.
This church is built on an Inca temple, which makes it an imposing construction.
- This church is built on an Inca temple, which makes it an imposing construction.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Ayacucho: Plaza Mayor, in front of the cathedral.
A day like no other
- Start: 8:00 a.m.
- Visit to the Puyas de Raimondi, plants that bloom at 100 years.
- Pumacocha Lagoon: In the perimeter we find Inca constructions (turret, Inca baths, acllawasi).
- Vilcashuman: Inca citadel (temple of the moon, temple of the sun, Inca pyramid, palace, portals).
- Tourist transport.
- Tourist Guide (only in Spanish).
- Food (lunch, snacks and drinks).
- Souvenirs (personal purchases).
- Entrance Tickets (to the tourist places in which it is necessary).
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. They share all services with parents and / or accompanying adults.
- Children from 5 years old, pay full rate.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Tour to Wari and Pampa de Ayacucho in Quinua - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Wari + Quinua + Pampa de Ayacucho + City Tour - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Wari - Quinua - Pampa de Ayacucho - Ayacucho
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits