S/. 980USD 286
Inca Jungle Trail to Machu Picchu
4 days and 3 nights
Buy 96 hours
antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Inca Jungle Trail to Machu Picchu
- Inca jungle trail is an alternate route to Machupicchu.
- Is full of different adventure activities and is positioning itself as the best alternative to get to Machu Picchu and one of the most economical tours.
- Especially for all lovers of adrenaline on this route you can go downhill by bike, canoeing, trekking, thermo medicinal waters of Cocalmayo - Santa Teresa, canopy vertikal zipline, coffee tour, Machu Picchu.
- Cusco: Pick up from the hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
CUSCO-ABRA MALAGA-SANTA MARIA-LA CHOSA
- Pick up from the hotel from 5:30 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- We leave Cusco heading to the Sacred Valley and stop near Ollantaytambo for breakfast and continue with our transportation until we reach the Abra Málaga from where we will depart with bicycles and descend from 4350 masl to Huamanmarca (archaeological site) which is located at 1800 meters above sea level, an approximate 60 kilometers of descent, to then take back our transport that made us company and arrive to Santa María where we will have lunch.
- After a short rest we went to the Vilcanota river to do our sport of boating and then we will make a walk from Santa Rosa to the Mirador La Choza where we will have dinner and spend the night.
MIRADOR LA CHOZA - QUELOMAYO-COCALMAYO-SANTA TERESA-HOTEL MONTEVILLA INN
- Awakening with the song of the birds and with an impressive view from this point is magical.
- We will do some work supporting the family, coffee harvest and process, coca harvest, according to season.
- We will take our breakfast with the family and then we will begin our walk, we will walk along the Inca Trail that was discovered a few years ago.
- During the walk the guide will explain us.
- The walk is moderate with beautiful scenery arriving at the lunch point Quellomayo (Emoris family).
- After lunch we continue walking until we reach Cocalmayo (thermal baths) where we will be a couple of hours and then take a transport to santa teresa to the hotel Montevilla Inn.
- Dinner and overnight.
MONTEVILLA INN-VERTIKAL-SAN GABRIEL-AGUAS CALIENTES-WAYNAMA
- Awakening in a beautiful village and with breathtaking views is priceless.
- After breakfast we will depart to the facilities of vertikal (zipline full adrenaline) in a transport, we will pass 6 different sections in different flight forms according to our availability (flight of the condor, head down, circling, romantic) as well as we will pass a bridge Hanging (only for the brave) and via ferrata.
- After 2:30 hours of adrenaline we go in transport to hydroelectric, from where we will go to the house of Ronald (San Gabriel) for an exquisite lunch.
- Short break and leave by the train lines to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town) and we will arrive at the Waynama hostel.
- We had dinner at "El Gabriel" (restaurant).
- After breakfast, we will start our way to Machu Picchu at 4:30 am.
- Walk of an hour and a half and be one of the first groups in Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 am. Entrance to machupicchu at and guided tour for approximately 2:30 hours. Then you can stay at machupicchu on your own until 12:00 noon and return to Aguas Calientes Town walking or bus (optional).
- Then In the afternoon, take the train to Ollantaytambo according to availability at the time of confirming your reservation (Hours: 14:55 - 15:20 - 18:20).
- From Ollantaytambo, we will take you by bus to Cusco.
- End of the service.
- Transportation Cusco - Abra Málaga.
- Bicycle tour.
- Boating activity.
- 3 nights of accommodation.
- Zipline activity.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Return train ticket.
- Bus Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- First breakfast.
- Entry to Cocalmayo (S/.10)
- Bus up or down to Machu Picchu (US$ 24)
- Last lunch.
- Tips for the guide.
- Wayna Picchu (US$ 20) - Ask avaibility.
- Machu Picchu Mountain (US$ 20) - Ask avaibility.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Rafting (incluida)
- Zipline (incluida)
Important things to carry:
- Small backpack.
- A coat.
- Trekking shoesü Waterproof.
- Swimwear, sandals.
- Repellentü Sunblock.
- Personal medicine.
- Original passport.
- Extra money in soles.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.) and / or any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour, being able to vary the itinerary according to criteria, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- Rustic camps.
- Basic services.
S/. 980USD 286