S/. 990USD 277
Inca Jungle Cusco - 4d3n
4 days and 3 nights
96 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Inca Jungle Cusco - 4d3n
- The Inca Jungle Tour is an exclusive 4-day adventure trip that combines Trekking, Mountain Biking, Rafting and Zipline as an optional option before reaching Machu Picchu.
- If you are one of those travelers who could not book the Inca trail, do not feel bad.
- Now you have an alternative on hand to have an adventure from a different angle.
- Cusco: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Cuzco - Pispitayoc (cycling and rafting)
- 6:30 - 7:00 am - Pick up at hotel. After breakfast we will go to the starting point by bus.
- From this starting point, Abra Málaga mountain, we will descend for 3 hours by bicycle.
- During this descent challenge we will pass breathtaking views and picturesque villages.
- After an excellent lunch we will start our Rafting adventure, taking into account the class III and IV rapids.
- In the afternoon there is an alternative walking tour. At the end of the program we will walk to the beautiful ecological reserve of the city of Santa Rosa.
- Note: R afting is only available in the dry season.
Pispitayoc (ecoaccommodation) - Santa Teresa (hiking)
- We will walk along the riverbanks and begin the 30-minute climb.
- On the way we will see small coffee plantations, fruit trees, etc. In this area it is possible to see many types of plants, orchids and birds as we will find ourselves in the High Forest, which is a paradise of the biodiversity of this route.
- After reaching the top of the mountain we will see the entire valley of Urubamba. The group will descend for 2 and a half hours approx. to get to the town of Qellomayo.
- After a break we will continue walking for about 3 hours, passing by farms, rivers, waterfalls until we reach the thermal waters of Santa Teresa.
- We will take a break and then continue on foot for 40 min. approx. until we reach the city of Santa Teresa, where we will sleep in a family home.
Santa Teresa - Aguas Calientes (zipline and hiking)
- We will continue exploring the less traveled roads. We will start in the city of Santa Teresa.
- Passengers who have booked in advance will make the trip in Zipline (later they will be taken by bus to the hydroelectric power station), the rest of the group will continue the trek for approx. 3 hours until you reach the hydroelectric power station, where the whole group will come together again. Here we will have a great lunch.
- After a break, the trip will continue along the route for 3 hours, passing waterfalls, coffee farms and coca until you reach the city of Aguas Calientes.
- The group will arrive at the hostel around 4:00 p.m.
- At night we will meet in a restaurant to enjoy a great dinner and coordinate the excursion to Machu Picchu the next day.
Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco
- The group will get up early to go to Machu Picchu and, following a route of ascent through the high forest, we will have the opportunity to see the sunrise.
- The guide will show us the sanctuary for 2 hours approx. Later the group will have free time to enjoy Machu Picchu on their own.
- Passengers who have booked trekking in Huayna Picchu will live their adventure for about 2:30 hrs. The route is very steep at some points, but it's worth it.
- In the afternoon, the group will descend on foot to Aguas Calientes to rest or buy souvenirs until the departure time of the train to Ollantaytambo (9:30 pm.).
- We will arrive late at night, around 12:30 a.m. approx.
- Transportation from Cuzco to Ollantaytambo - Abra Málaga.
- Train tickets from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cuzco.
- Entry ticket to Machupicchu.
- Mountain bikes, helmets and gloves.
- A private bilingual professional guide specialized in the tour.
- Food: 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners (vegetarian options).
- 2 nights in a rural house with basic service (shared room).
- 1 night accommodation in a hostel (with private bathroom and hot water).
- Complete first aid kit.
- Bus up or down from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (US $ 24).
- Lunch and dinner on the last day.
- All personal care items.
- Meals and / or snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Bicycle (incluida)
- Zipline (incluida)
- Service does NOT apply for Easter Season. For those dates, the rate increases by 10% versus the published rate.
- VERY IMPORTANT: For this service it is COMPULSORY to book 3 to 6 months in advance.
- It is recommended to bring: Passport or Dni, sweater for the cold, sportswear, shoes for trekking, mosquito repellent, hat, hat and / or sunglasses, rain coat, extra money, travel backpack, sunscreen.
- CHILDREN: Children from 12 years old are accepted in this service. Children rate applies from 12 to 18 years. Also from 18 to 25 years, for University Students who have and present their Student Card. When making the reservation you must specify the name (as it appears in the passport), the passport number, the expiration date of the same and the country of origin of all the participants.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
S/. 990USD 277