DescriptionTraditional circuit in our beautiful Central Selva! Chanchamayo and Oxapampa are waiting for you!
- Ideal for traveling as a family, couple and with friends.
- We will enjoy incredible experiences in Central Selva, learning about the diversity of flora, fauna and micro-climates.
- Lunch will be delicious typical dishes, already included in the program.
- We will perform full adrenaline activities such as: Canopy (optional), Rappel and raid through gorges
- We will relax with the hydromassages in the waters of the falls: Bayoz and Velo de Novia.
- We will have fun with the stories, customs, dances and we will delight ourselves with the spectacular gastronomy of the Ashaninka and Austro - German migrants.
- We will taste the delicious coffee of the area and we will make spectacular photographs, where the cotton clouds will adorn the landscape.
- We will learn Asháninka and German dialect during the crossing.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- La Merced: We will receive it upon arrival at the terminal, we will transfer it to your accommodation and the pick-up times will be coordinated.
Perené, Land of Asháninkas and cataracts
- 6:00 am. Reception and transfer to the selected accommodation.
- 10:00 am We will start our fantastic tour visiting the suspension bridge Kimiri, cultural heritage of the Nation.
- Then we will observe the profile of the sleeping native, which according to the stories and legends, would be the figure of the leader Juan Santos Atahualpa.
- We continue with the crossing, entering the recreation Tinkuy, where we will learn more about the confluence of rivers.
- Once in Puerto Yurinaki, we will reserve the typical lunch (included in the program).
- After a short walk we will enjoy the two most important waterfalls in the Valley: Velo de Novia with approximately 60 meters of drop, and Bayoz with more than 65 meters in three falls, forming 3 natural pools ideal for whirlpools and a refreshing dip.
- In the afternoon, after lunch, we will visit the Asháninka Native Community, where we will learn its history, enjoy its music and have fun with its cheerful dances.
- Finally we will know, we will drink and we will learn more about coffee, representative product of Chanchamayo.
- Return to accommodation.
Adventure in Three Queens
- 10:50 am - We will cross the suspension bridge Kimiri, now declared Cultural Patrimony of the Nation built by the Italian Antonio Zuchetti. Likewise, we will make a walk of approximately 1 hour, crossing bifurcations and observing wonderful landscapes with an incredible vegetation characteristic of the Peruvian jungle.
- Additionally we will know more about the ferns, the baobab and if we are lucky, some birds.
- We will arrive at the safe zone of preparation, to equip ourselves with our adventure equipment like: ropes, helmets and other accessories to start the adventure.
- We will climb the river La Perla (Kabur) until we reach the waterfall called Las Tres Reinas.
- Within the route we will overcome various obstacles such as climbing lianas, climbing rock walls with rope, cooling off and swimming in countless pools of crystal clear water.
- After returning, we go to the restaurant for the typical lunch (on behalf of the client).
- Return to accommodation.
Oxapampa, geocentric province
- 9:30 a.m. We begin our incredible experience by making a brief stop at the PUENTE PAUCARTAMBO, regional boundary between Junín and Pasco.
- During the trip * we will observe beautiful landscapes, spectacular bird nests and the viewpoint of the broken stream. * Optional according to weather and climate: EL TIROLÉS or CANOPY
- Upon arrival in Oxapampa we will make a brief CITY TOUR; Colonist Square, Santa Rosa Church and main typical houses. We will go to the recommended restaurant for lunch.
- In the afternoon we will visit the district of CHONTABAMBA and we will enter RECREO WHARAPO, where we will taste the juice of cane, aguardiente, honey and chancaca.
- Then we will visit the TUNQUI CAVE to appreciate the formation of stalagmites and stalactites.
- We will enter to ARTESANÍAS JC, a must-do for the purchase of souvenirs and to dress as Austro-Germans and immortalize this experience.
- FREE TIME in the center of the city.
- Return to accommodation.
- Transfer to the terrapuerto.
- End of our services.
- Transfer Service: Bus station / Accommodation / Bus station.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- 3 tours mentioned with tourist transport.
- Entrance tickets to tourist places.
- Meals: 3 Breakfasts + 2 Lunches included.
- 10% discount on purchase of handicrafts.
- Guided specialized according to the route in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Permanent personalized attention.
- Lima bus ticket - Chanchamayo - Lima.
- Feeding not specified in the program.
- Tips (tips) and extra expenses.
- Rates valid throughout 2019 except New Year, Holy Week, National holidays, long holidays and local festivities.
- No refund will be made for services not used voluntarily, illness or other reasons, nor can it be used at another time.
- CHILDREN: Children under 5 years old do not pay and share services with their parents. From 5 years onwards they pay full rate.
- All services are subject to variation without prior notice due to weather issues, strikes and other events that we can not control.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The itinerary and schedules may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- We demand punctuality, otherwise we will only wait 10 minutes without the right to reimbursement or change of itinerary.
- The hotel timetable of Check-in and Check-out must be respected. Check-late and / or delay, will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the corresponding hotel.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will proceed to cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Hostal 2 star El Rosario o similares
- Enjoy comfortable atmospheres ideal to relax and enjoy Central Selva with your loved ones.
- We are located 5 minutes from the main park of the city.
- With 13 comfortable and spacious rooms, according to hotel regulations. (Double, Matrimonial and triple). Each room has its own bathroom, fans, tv - cable and hot water.
- We have 02 common areas at your disposal and with Wi-Fi service.
- There are garages near the Hostal, right next to the police station.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Check Out Hotel: 12:00 pm (noon) on the last day of the tour.
2d / 1n - las Reinas + Oxapampa (Central Selva) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Stone Forest Tour of Huayllay (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Archaeological visits
10d / 9n - Sierra and Central Selva - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Huaytapallana Tour and the Enchanted Lagoons (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits