DescriptionTry the best pisco and wines of Ica and Peru and live an adventure enjoy the Sandboard and the Sandbuggies.
- Enjoy the lagoon of Huacachina known as "The Oasis of America", we will make an adventure tour, we will enjoy the famous sport of sandboarding and the sand carts, sandbuggies.
- Visit one of the best artisanal wineries in Ica called El Catador.
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Main Square of Ica.
Full Day + Adventure in Ica
- We started with the City Tour Ica: Main square of Ica, the Casona del Marquéz Torre Hermoso (also known as "La Casa de Bolívar") and the Cathedral of the city.
- We will then go to the Sanctuary of Lúren, post-earthquake dating from the eighteenth century where we can observe the five large portals, which facilitated the escape of people at the time of the earthquake, and we will go to the Provisional Chapel to greet the Patron Saint of Ica .
- We follow our circuit and visit the small town of Cachiche, where many years after the witches lived.
- Cachiche is in Quechua voice Alpa - Cachani, translated into Spanish means "Tierra Salada", because in that place the vast majority of people practice witchcraft and it is said that the earth is weighed by those places. Here we will also visit "The palm tree with 7 heads".
- We will visit the monument of the main witch of Cachiche, known as "The Doctor Heart".
- We then go to the Laguna Huacachina, known as "The Oasis of America", located 15 minutes from the center of Ica, in the middle of the desert, with dunes with sizes no less than 500 meters where we can appreciate the flora and fauna of the place.
- We will do the adventure tour: Sandboard & Buggies in the desert. Similar to a roller coaster, you will go down and climb the dunes.
- Finished this adventure, we will go to visit the artisan winery "El Catador". We will know the facilities and the process of the elaboration of piscos, wines and different liquors based on the grape. Includes the tasting of these traditional liqueurs.
- Tasting in the best craft wineries of the city of Ica.
- Ride in the sand cars (Buggies) and Sliding Tables (Sandboarding).
- Professional driver
- Official tourism guide (in Spanish).
- >> If you want guidance in English, you must add S / .15 per person to the cost of the service.
- Entrance tickets to the Dunes (S / .3.80 per person).
- Personal purchases
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n - Adrenaline in Paracas from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
New Year 2020 - Party in the Huacachina Desert - 2d / 1n - Ica
Activities: ATV, Other drinks tasting, Shows
CANYON OF THE LOST - WINE TASTING - Ica
Activities: Wine tasting, Archaeological visits, Guided visits