- This tour to Lake Humantay is ideal for those nature lovers who do not have much time.
- We can appreciate landscape with exotic flora and fauna along this trek through the valley, mountains and Lake of Humantay.
- Climbing, mountaineering (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Gastronomy (additional cost)
- Cusco: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
HUMANTATAY LAKE - SALKANTAY
- 4:00 a 05:00 am. Pick up from hotels in center Cusco.
- 5:30 am. Departure from Cusco.
- 7:30 am. Arrival to Mollepata.
- 7:35 am. Breakfast in Mollepata.
- 8:15 am. Departure to Soraypampa.
- 9:15 am. Arrival and trekking to lake.
- 10:50 am. Arrival to Lake Huamantay, guide’s explanation and free time.
- 12:00 pm. Return to Soraypampa camp.
- 12:30 pm. Arrival to the camp.
- 12:45 pm. Lunch on camp.
- 2:00 pm. Return by car to Cusco.
- 5:00 a 5:30 pm hrs.Arrival to Cusco.
- Drop off in Plaza Regocijo.
- Pick up from hotels located center Cusco.
- Shared transportation (round-trip).
- 1 Breakfast In Mollepata.
- 1 Lunch in Soraypampa Camp.
- Entrances tickets to Humantay.
- Professional guide English/Spanish.
- First aid kit.
- Oxygen ball.
- Personal expenses.
- Snacks and extra drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- For being a tour with a moderate walk, service applies for children from 14 years old.
- It is necessary: To make the tour, we recommend you to have a preliminary stage of acclimatization of 1 day, so that your body is better adapted during the walk, since we will be on a path of altitudes above 4,000 m.s.n.m. For which we recommend drinking plenty of hot mate with infusions of muña and coca which will help a lot in the process of acclimatization.
- What should you bring? - A light backpack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the trek; Prepare for a wide range of changes in temperature; Rain clothes (jacket and pants if available) or a rain poncho. Plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco for approximately $ 1; Sturdy shoes, waterproof hiking boots are recommended. The extra stockings can not miss; Warm clothes, including jacket, polar linings, gloves, scarf and hat; Camera, rolls and batteries (batteries are consumed more quickly under cold conditions); Hat or cap to protect from the sun, rain and cold; Sunblock and sunglasses; Cream after sunbathing or moisturizer for the face and body; Toilet paper; Snacks: cookies, energy bars, chocolates, fruit, granola, etc .; Your own kit; Binoculars (if you have).
- Travel info: Maximum Altitude: 4100 Msnm // Minimum Altitude: 3350 Msnm // Walking Time 1 Hour A 1:30 Hours Approximately.
- Tour can be done in Shared Mode.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Full Day Inca Bridge Q'Eswachaka - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Magical and Complete Cusco - 5d / 4n (Solo Tours) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Cusco Maravilloso Complete Tour - 5d / 4n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits