- Magic trek accompanied with the living nature flora and fauna of the place.
- We will walk until we reach the skirts of the Apu Salkantay with its turquoise lagoon, the beautiful Humantay.
- Cusco: Pick up at your respective hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Tour Laguna Humantay Cusco
- 4:30 a.m. at 5:00 a.m. We begin with the pick-up from your hotel to direct you to the tourist bus that will take you to the town of Mollepata.
- Duration of the trip 2 hours approximately where we will take our delicious breakfast,
- Then we will continue by bus for one more hour to Soraypampa, where we will get ready for our hike, ascending for about 1 hour to the Laguna de Humantay.
- After a time of visit and exploration of the place and the view of the Humantay mountain in the chain of Vilcabamba in the Andes in the company of our guide who will explain us about this magnificent place.
- Then we will start the way back to Soraypampa to enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Finally we will return to Cusco.
- End of service
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Tourist transport.
- Entrance to Laguna Humantay (S / .10 per person).
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: Because it is a light walk and in height, the service is recommended for children from 10 to 12 years old.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Towards the Animal Sanctuary - Cochahuasi - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits
Vinicunca - Full Day at Rainbow Mountain - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - Short Route (Private Service) - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu, World Wonder (Full Day from Cusco) - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Palccoyo, Qeswachaka, Raqchi and 4 Lagoons - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Sacred Valley Tour With Connection to Machu Picchu (2d / 1n) - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Guided visits, Historical visits