DescriptionPackage 100% recommended and designed for walkers (preferably with experience in height).
- If you are one of the people who love walks and look for wonderful landscapes, this package is ideal for you, because every day is an adventure that will make you discover beautiful landscapes of mountains, blue sky, forests, country houses, etc., typical of the saws.
- We begin with an easy day, so that you calmly adapt to the height, because "the lower you acclimate, the higher you can climb".
- The second day you will go up a little more until a beautiful viewpoint of the Cordillera Blanca, a little more intense than the previous day, 3 hours of walking will take you to this beautiful location.
- The third day is the most intense and the most beautiful of all, because they will walk to Laguna 69, the most beautiful lake in the Cordillera Blanca, because of its intense blue color that contrasts with the white mountains that surround it.
- To close with a flourish, the walk the fabulous Churup lagoon, whose crystalline waters allow to see the depth of its depth.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Lima: Transportation Bus Terminal "Móvil Bus".
- Pick up from the bus station to the hotel to leave their things.
- This day breakfast at the hotel is optional.
- It will be a calm and pleasant day to acclimatize to the height. This day he will take it calmly and will accustom his body to breathe in the huaracina altitude (3,100 masl).
- 9:00 am. The guide will pick them up and go with him to the south side of the city. It is a 2 hour hike, the return can be done walking or in public mobility, according to their physical condition.
- Willcahuaín is an architectural site of the Wari culture that means "Casa de Nieto", which is located at 3,300 meters above sea level, surrounded by eucalyptus forests and near the picturesque village of the same name. On the way you will be able to appreciate the high Andean dwellings and the snow-covered Huamashraju, Ranrapalca and Oxshapalca.
- In the afternoon you can take advantage of the city tour and perhaps visit the city's museum, the largest monolithic museum in South America.
WALK TO LA LAGUNA WILLCACOCHA
- After breakfast, the guide will pass by you (8:00 am approx.) With mobility and will go to the north side of the city, to the bridge called Santa Rosa, where they will start a walk of about 3 hours, until the beautiful viewpoint Willcacocha, from where it is possible to appreciate the mountain chain of the Cordillera Blanca,
- The landscape will allow you to see impressive mountains such as: Shacsha, San Juan, Huantsan, Cashan and you can enjoy the peace and tranquility of the small lagoon.
- The snack will be taken, which you will previously stock up on the previous day or you will request it from us (Cost - S / .20)
- After a well-deserved rest and the respective photos, we will undertake the return that will be approximately 2 hours.
WALK TO LA LAGUNA 69
- At 5:00 a.m. the car will pass through you, an intense day and the most beautiful.
- Today you will visit one of the most beautiful lagoons of the Cordillera Blanca, due to its intense blue color that contrasts with the white of the mountains that surround it, such as the magnificent Chacraraju. This walk is intermediate and somewhat long.
- You will see all your efforts crowned with the fabulous views of this spectacular destination, besides being able to appreciate during the tour impressive views of Huascarán that resemble a fictional landscape, as well as other mountains that exceed 6,000 meters above sea level.
- There is no doubt that this will be a day of great effort and that it will be engraved in your memory by your own effort to reach the beauty that surrounds it.
WALK LAGUNA CHURUP
- At 7:00 a.m. the car will pass by you.
- Today will make a walk of 4 hours (2 of ida and 2 of return), previous approach with the car of 1 hour 40 minutes until the point denominated Pitec, from where we will initiate.
- The steep route will take you to the Churup lagoon, whose crystalline waters allow you to see the bottom. It is a beautiful scenario that contrasts with the snow of the lagoon itself.
- You can enjoy your snack in the tranquility and peace of this beautiful lagoon and you can lie down to rest a few minutes, in the hot stones that will recompose you.
- Return to mobility, which will be waiting for you to return to Huaraz.
- Free afternoon
- At night, the car will pick you up to take you to the bus station, where we will say goodbye and you will leave with pleasant memories of your walks and wishing to return some day to continue exploring.
- Bus Lima - Huaraz - Lima.
- Pick up from the bus station upon arrival.
- Transfer to the bus station upon your return.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- 3 breakfasts
- Transportation, Guide and Tickets in the tours to be made.
- Feeding not mentioned.
- National and international calls.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- In the case of the Rates for foreigners: Traveler does not pay Igv.
- It is a prerequisite , for this package, that the person who is going to do it has experience in walking and preferably in height and that they are in good physical condition, that they do not have heart problems, or high blood pressure.
- WARNING: Service applies for children 12 years and older, since the tours are usually long walks of 6 hours average in height.
- The person who assumes this activity, assumes the consequences of the reaction of his body in high altitude conditions, is also aware that he will be entering a wild natural area, without basic services around, where the transport conditions are quite primary.
- The National Park, being a protected area, does not allow the entry of exotic plants or animals, nor does any type of building exist inside it, except for the state offices that administer it.
- The person taking this package must come with their travel insurance. Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal 3 star Churup o similares
- Hostal Churup is located in Huaraz. It has rooms with WiFi, bathroom, sofa, wardrobe, desk, cable TV, maid service and laundry for a fee. There is a bar and shared facilities such as a kitchen, a terrace with mountain views, a room with cable TV and a DVD player and a living room with a fireplace. Guests can use the facilities computer and there is book exchange.
- The accommodation in this establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Land Empresa de transporte "Móvil Bus"
- Modern units for your comfort and safety.
- Vehicles monitored by GPS.
- MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all Risk / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all the permits and licenses in order.
Huaraz Full Day - Querococha Lagoon / Chavin Temple - Ancash
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Full Day Huaraz - Querococha Lagoon - Chavín Temple - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Huaraz - Puya Raymondi - Climate Change Route Pastoruri - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits