S/. 595USD 150
Huaraz 4 Days 3 Nights
4 days and 3 nights
72 hours before the trip
Minimum of Passengers
Huaraz 4 Days 3 Nights
Enjoy a unique experience in Huaraz and the Cordillera Blanca. Pure air, extensive valleys, ancient culture, very white mountains and turquoise lagoons!
- Be part of a cultural and natural experience visiting Chavin de Huántar, the ancient culture of the Andes.
- Be impressed with the beauty of the Cordilleras de Ancash, the extensive valleys and lagoons.
- Do not leave without walking up to more than 5000 meters high. Visiting the Pastoruri glacier "The route of Climate Change".
- Huaraz: Pick up at the bus terminal upon arrival.
- Days of operation: from Monday to Sunday
ARCHAEOLOGICAL TOUR CHAVÍN
- Morning of arrival and reception at the bus terminal after that we will transfer you to the hotel that we have chosen for your happy stay in our city. Breakfast will be provided at the hotel and then we will start our first day of the tour.
- To make this tourist circuit, our departure will be at 8:30 am and we will go to the southern part of the city of Huaraz, we will pass through the city of Recuay and in Catac we take the detour to the Callejón de los Conchucos.
- The first stop will be at Querococha Lagoon (4200m), here we get views of contrasting Andean landscapes (lagoon, ichu, mountains).
- Then the ascent towards the Cahuish tunnel, to pass towards the Valley of the Conchucos.
- We continue with a 2 and a half hour trip, we will visit the magnificent Archaeological Center of Chavín, which is one of the most beautiful and oldest monuments in the Andes of Peru.
- Then we have the tourist lunch at the chosen restaurant.
- We conclude our Chavín tour with a visit to the National Museum of Chavín.
- Return to Huaraz, dinner and overnight.
LLANGANUCO LAGOONS TOUR
- After breakfast at the hotel, departure is between 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- On this day we will enter the Huascaran National Park and we will see the highest mountain in Peru, Huascaran 6768 meters above sea level.
- We will also visit the ancient city buried by the earthquake and landslide of 1970 Yungay-Campo Santo, now a World Heritage Site.
- We start our visit leaving to the north of Huaraz arriving at the town of Carhuaz to enjoy the traditional prepared ice creams and the photographic shots of the main square, we go to Yungay to visit the city buried in the '70, the Campo Santo.
- Then we ascend to the Chinancocha lagoon in Llanganuco we will have a boat ride.
- Then we descend and go to Caraz to visit and shop for handcrafted delicacies.
- Returning to Huaraz we visit the town of Taricá artisans.
THE CLIMATE CHANGE ROUTE "PASTORURI"
- After breakfast at the hotel, departure to the tour is between 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- This day we will go to the south of the city of Huaraz, this view begins in the Carpa sector, being the first place to visit the Patococha lagoon due to the presence of wild ducks, then gasified waters that is natural filtration of the soil.
- Continuing the visit we arrive at Pumapa Shimi lake of 7 endless colors and the Puyas Raymondi forest, the highest and most representative plant in the Andes.
- Finally we will visit the snowy Pastoruri to take photos and tour its frozen lagoon and the ice walls.
- Return to Huaraz. Overnight
LAGOON TREK 69
- Departure between 5:00 a.m. to 5:15 a.m. With a vehicle we go towards the Llanganuco valley. First we pass the control of Huascarán National Park, then we ascend in a zigzag through the Llanganuco valley.
- Then we will pass next to the 2 Chinancocha and Orconcocha lagoons. After a brief stop we will go to Cebollapampa, which is the starting point of the walk to Laguna 69.
- Hike to Laguna 69, which will take us approximately 3 hours and is located just below the impressive Chacraraju mountain (6,112 masl).
- Then we go down the same road for about 2 hours. to Cebollapampa, where transportation awaits us to return to Huaraz.
- End of the tour between 6:30 to 7:00 pm.
- Farewell to the group and transfer to the terminal for their return to Lima or another city.
- End of services.
- Transfers from terminal to hotel and vice versa.
- All transfers in tourist minivan tours (50% capacity per COVID 19 protocol).
- Official tourist guide in Spanish.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Daily breakfasts according to the menu and hotel policies.
- Tourist tickets.
- Bus tickets to get to Huaraz and return.
- Lunches and dinners (snacks, drinks, lunches and dinners).
- Personal expenses, boat and / or horse rental.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips (optional, voluntary).
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Service changes cost in high seasons (Easter and National Holidays).
- The clothes to bring is according to the season and activity to be carried out. In the sunny months or Andean summer (mid-April to October), if you plan to do conventional tourism by bus; It is recommended to bring light clothing for the day and warm clothing for the nights and if you plan to travel in the rainy season (November to April), it is advisable to bring waterproof clothing.
- If you plan to develop other activities around the city of Huaraz, such as hiking, etc. It is recommended to wear the appropriate clothing and / or equipment.
- The service is subject to change without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, does not apply refund.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Hotel Villa Valencia.
- Located in Huaraz, Hotel Villa Valencia offers accommodation, WiFi access and parking. Its rooms have Cable TV and some even have a balcony or patio. They all include a private bathroom with a shower. The property has a 24-hour reception and also provides a car rental service.
- Accommodation at the indicated hotel (Villa Valencia), depends on the availability of spaces.
- If there are no longer quotas, you will be offered accommodation in a hotel of similar category and services.
- Check in - 1st day: 12:00 pm.
- Check out - last day: 12:00 pm.
Cancellation PolicyFREE cancellation as long as the guest cancel for 24 hours before the trip
S/. 595USD 150