- Huánuco, is a beautiful city of the Peruvian highlands and jungle.
- This city, is located in the province and region of the same name, and is the capital of the region in which it is located.
- It was founded, during the time of Spanish rule, with the name of "City of the Knights of the Lion of Huánuco", in the year 1539.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Huánuco: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Huánuco Cathedral.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and always prior coordination with the Operator.
Huánuco Spring Tour (Full Day)
- 10:30 a.m. Departure from Huanuco.
- Huanuco: Leon de Huanuco, San Sebastian Church, San Cristobal Church and the Calicanto Bridge (Cal, egg white, stone boulder and sand).
- Kotosh: Museum of site and archaeological center, where one finds the crossed hands and the magnetic point.
- Pillco Mozo: Observation in the distance of a petrified man.
- Hermitage of the Pampas.
- Hacienda Cachigaga: Explanation and tasting about sugarcane derivatives (Trapiche).
- Tomayquichwa: Picturesque village.
- Perricholi house: We will visit the wishing well and the true story of the famous Micaela Villegas and Hurtado (Written by Ricardo Palma).
- Return to Huánuco.
- 6:00 pm. End of service
- Tourist Transport (Shared Service).
- Tourist Guide (The driver of the mobility carries out this work) in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Entrance Tickets.
- Drinks and snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts and souvenirs.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, neither does Refund apply for it.
Tour Five Lagoons of Pichgacocha (Private) - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Unforgettable Kotosh - 3d / 2n - Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Full Day - Velo de las Nyfas (Trekking + Climbing) - Huánuco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Climbing, Natural Areas Visits
Huayllay the Stone Forest - Full Day - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits, Guided visits