- An epic experience in knowing Huánuco and be surprised by its beauty and mystery.
- Enjoy the city with the best climate in the world.
- Know one of the oldest temples in America (KOTOSH) and all the beautiful attractions of this city providing a totally personalized service.
- We invite you to know this magical travel experience.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Huánuco: Plaza de Armas.
- Confirm the exact point with the Operator, after your purchase.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, provided it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and always prior coordination with the Operator.
HUÁNUCO ÉPICO - FULL DAY + 08 UNFORGETTABLE HOURS
- Start: 10:30 a.m.
- Departure from Huanuco.
- City Tours: We visit the Colonial Churches to know thoroughly the history of Huánuco, we will learn important data in a didactic and fun way.
- We will visit the mausoleum of Daniel Alomía Robles who was the famous composer of the "Condor Pasa" recognized as the best melody in the world.
- We will visit the Calicanto Bridge, made of lime and pebble with egg white.
- Visit to the Archaeological Center of Kotosh, where the famous Temple of the "Crossed Hands" with more than 4,000 years old, the magnetic zone and the museum site.
- View of Pillco Mozo, the eternal guardian of the city of Huánuco.
- Typical lunch, we will take time to enjoy delicious Huanuco cuisine in a tourist restaurant recommended by the agency!
- Visit to the House of Perricholi (Famous actress, who with her beauty and intelligence captivated the Viceroy Manuel Amat) located in the district of Tomayquichua.
- Visit the Hacienda Cachigaga, we will know its history, photos in the "Trapiche" the heart of the hacienda and you will be able to taste products made with sugar cane (Burning cane water, cane rum, panela, chancaca, cane honey, sugar cane, etc)
- Visit to the "Hermitage of the Pampas", route of the cross (12 crosses), we will have a beautiful walk with spectacular sculptures in real size of Jesus Christ with a beautiful landscape of the Pampas.
- Visit of the "Haunted Treasure of Andabamba", being the oldest of Huánuco and where the traditional "Dance of the Negritos de Huánuco" originates and where the horror film "After Darkness" was filmed in 2016.
- Back to the city we will enjoy stories and legends from Huanuco.
- Tourist Mobility (Shared Service).
- Professional Guide trained.
- Photo session in HD.
- First aid kit.
- Entrance Tickets.
- Food, snacks and drinks.
- Souvenirs, gifts.
- Personal expenses.
- CHILDREN: Up to 5 years old, they do not pay. From 6 years pay as an adult.
- Applies also for Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Full Day - Velo de las Nyfas (Trekking + Climbing) - Huánuco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Climbing, Natural Areas Visits