- Approximately 3 hours in which the traveler can enjoy all the splendor, as well as a great variety of landscapes: Eucalyptus forest, cultivation platform, desert landscapes, etc.
- On the route we also have a large amount of endemic flora as well as some introduced species.
- We also have 14 species of birds sighted on the tour.
- Our Peruvian horses, very faithful and calm, trained for horseback riding, so they can be ridden by people without much knowledge.
- Before leaving we give the traveler a talk about handling and safety to meet the animal, in a controlled environment so that both gain confidence before starting the route.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Horseback rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Pick up from the Hotels located in the Historic center of Arequipa.
- Starting Point: Calle Santa Catalina 203 - Cercado Arequipa.
HORSE TOUR IN CAMPIÑA AREQUIPEÑA
- Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the Cerro Colorado countryside, the Chilina valley or the Sabandía valley, where the stable is located and the saddle horses will be ready.
- In the stable the guide will give you a talk with the indications of how to get more contact with our passing horses, horseback riding along the pleasant track between pre-Inca terraces, crossing small rivers, we will meet the local people, spectacular views of the volcanoes Misti (5825 masl) and Chachani (6070 masl) volcanoes that surround Arequipa.
- After 3.5 hours of horseback ride transfer back to the hotel in Arequipa.
- Professional guide in Spanish.
- Private tourist transport from the hotel to the stay.
- Complete equipment for horses: Saddles, brakes with line, stirrups
- Safety equipment: Helmets, first aid kit.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
NotesWhat to wear
- Clothing suitable for the ride
- Bring accessories to protect from the sun, glasses, hat, a sweater, jacket in the afternoon
- Comfortable hiking shoes (do not wear boots or shoes with a smooth sole) to prevent falls or injuries to the feet.
- Sun block, camera, bottled water, snack.
- Bag to store waste (garbage), so we take care of the environment and the place we visit
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client .
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it .
- If you do not attend the day of service, there is no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Salinas Lagoon and Aguada Blanca National Reserve - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day Colca Canyon - Tititcaca Lake 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day- Tour in the Arequipeña countryside by Mirabus - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Tour Colca Canyon Full Day from Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits