DescriptionEnjoy traveling amazing landscapes on board riding.
- We head towards the Colinas de Chininia located under the Siphon bridge.
- These were storage places for agricultural products.
- Continuing with the cavalcade we ascend towards the archaeological complex of Uyu-Uyu where we find Collahua and Inca constructions.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Horseback rides (Included)
- Pick up at Hotel in Yanque.
- We will pick you up from your hotel in the town of Yanque, for this tour it is required that the passenger is staying in this town or otherwise we can pick them up from the plaza de armas in Yanque in the Colca Valley where we can see the colonial temple Immaculate conception dating from the seventeenth century, we headed towards the Colinas de Chininia located under the bridge Siphon, these were storage places for agricultural products continuing with the cavalcade we ascend to the archaeological complex of Uyu-Uyu where we find Collahua and Inca constructions.
- Later we cross the Cervantes Bridge towards the thermal water pools, after a refreshing swim we head towards Yanque where we will finish the circuit.
- Exhibition of the Peruvian horse breeding in the hatchery and exhibition of implements.
- Basic riding instructions.
- Aper corresponding to the Peruvian Paso Horse (mounts, herd, etc.).
- Experienced Chalan that will guide throughout the tour.
- First aid kit.
- Assistance throughout the trip.
- Guided in Spanish
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Hotel in Arequipa.
- Breakfast lunch.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for the guide staff and the field.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- We recommend to bring: Water and snacks, Attack backpack for trekking (from 25 to 30 liters), Trekking shoes, Sunscreen, Mosquito repellent, Flashlights (no electricity in the hostel), Bath linen, Towel, Rain clothes or plastic ponchos, Cash.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Arequipa Luxury Tour - Hotel Colca Lodge in Yanque - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Tour Colca Canyon Full Day from Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Ascent to Chachani Volcano - Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Guided visits
Colca Canyon + Flight of the Condor - Finishing in Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Purchase of handicrafts, Thermalism
Tour to the Colca Canyon (Full Day) - Shared Service - Arequipa
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy