DescriptionLet's walk together through our Amazon jungle, within the National Reserve "Allpahuayo Mishana" !.
- We are a company that develops responsible travel experiences.
- With more than 10 years of experience operating tourism activities in National Reserves of Peru, with an experiential, learning and cultural approach.
- We are socially and environmentally responsible.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Operator Offices.
- Reference: 1 block from the Plaza de Armas.
- Confirm the exact address with the Operator, after your purchase.
Hike in the National Reserve "Allpahuayo Mishana"
- 8:00 am. We moved by road to the Control Post ¨Ingreso to Reserva Natural Allpahuayo Mishana¨.
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Registration of visitors, introduction to the protected natural area to visit.
- Presentation of the guard posts of the surveillance post. Exhibition of the route to be developed, rules of conduct within the area and safety regulations.
- 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Start of the journey towards the recognition of flora, fauna and species of ethnobotanical use, encounter of giant trees.
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm. Lunch box lunch.
- 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm. Start of the route: "Coto" to the forest of varillales, supaychacra.
- 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm. Farewell to the National Reserve and return to the city of Iquitos.
- End of service
- Regional Lunch Box with vegetarian alternatives and drinks.
- Entrance ticket to the National Reserve "Allpahuayo Mishana".
- The transfer to and from the National Reserve "Allpahuayo Mishana".
- Boots of Jebe / Poncho.
- Blocker, repellent.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Trekking poles
- It is recommended to bring: Comfortable clothes, long sleeves and trousers, and of course ... lots of energy and good vibes !.
- CHILDREN: For a light walk, we recommend the service for children from 12 years and up.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Amazon Experience - 2d / 1n - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Pacaya Samiria - the Jungle of Mirrors - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits
Magic in the Jungle - Iquitos 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Iquitos Package - Tres Ríos Amazonas, Nanay, Momon - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits