- If you love adventure ...
- and enjoy incredible landscapes ...
- this circuit is the ideal one for you !!
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Nasca: Pick up at the reception of your hotel.
- Then he is taken in a private mobility to the starting point of the walk.
- For places outside the city, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick up or meeting point or additional cost.
Attention to the detail of your adventure ...
- 4:30 a.m. Our clients are picked up from their hotel in Nasca to be taken to the starting point.
- Then we will make a trek of about 3 hours to reach the top of "The highest dune in the world".
- Once there, our guide will give you some recommendations to enjoy Sandboarding in a safe way.
- You will also have time for photo sessions of the incredible landscape.
- Then we will make a return walk of 2 hours to reach the road where mobility will be waiting for us to return to the city.
- Arrival in Nasca. / End of service.
- Pick up from your hotel in Nasca.
- Round trip transfer in private mobility (owned by the Operator).
- Professional guide
- Sandboard tables.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks, drinks and food in general.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Other services not specified.
- It is recommended to bring: Light clothes, trekking shoes (we will walk a more than regular stretch), water, sunglasses, sunscreen and hat.
- CHILDREN: For the level of walking, the service is recommended for children from 12 years old.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Ballestas Islands + Paracas Reserve + Huacachina - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Ballestas Islands + Paracas Reserve + Caravedo Distillery - Ica
Activities: Wine tasting, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Paracas, Huacachina and Canyon of the Lost - 2d / 1n - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides