- Lamas is considered "The Folkloric Capital of San Martín".
- It is an ideal place to know part of the folklore and the history of the peoples of the region.
- Although you should also keep in mind that it is a very tourist destination.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Tarapoto: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Holy Cross Parish.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying.
- Whenever it is within the Monumental zone of Tarapoto, in low season and previous coordination with the Operator.
Half Day - Lamas
- 3:30 pm - Departure from Tarapoto.
- Ethnic Museum: This museum has been created with the intention of being able to make known to the visitors the history, customs, traditions, legends and other aspects of the population of Lamas.
- Natural Tourist Viewpoint: Lamas is also known as the city of three natural floors and its privileged position at its highest point will allow you to enjoy a cooler climate and excellent views of the valley.
- Castillo de Lamas: Both the exterior of this building and its interior are set in the purest medieval style and constitute a unique construction throughout the Amazon that should not be missed. (Optional).
- Barrio Huayco - Natives: The Huaycos, the oldest inhabitants of the city, have a gigantic wealth of myths and legends that are worth knowing. For this we recommend a visit to the indigenous museum.
- Tasting of the Oro Verde coffee.
- 7:00 pm - Return to Tarapoto.
- Bajaj or Trimoto and / or Carro (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (Guidance) in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Entrance to the tourist places.
- Entrance to the Lamas Castle.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay adult rate.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Meet the Altomayo: Moyobamba + Rioja - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits
Tarapoto and Su Encanto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Unforgettable Tarapoto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Aerial Rides, Boat Rides
Classic Tarapoto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Splendor and Ecstasy in the Breo Waterfalls - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Classic Tarapoto - 3d / 2n - San Martin
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits, Historical visits