- The first settlers of the city were hidalgos and meritorious of the conquest.
- That was the reason why came the nickname of "Caballeros de León de Huánuco".
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Huánuco: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Huánuco Cathedral.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and always prior coordination with the Operator.
Half Day - Knights of León de Huánuco
- Departure from Huánuco.
- Pillco Mozo: Observation in the distance of a petrified man.
- Hacienda Cachigaga: Explanation and tasting about sugarcane derivatives (Trapiche).
- Tomayquichwa: Picturesque village.
- Perricholi house: We will visit the wishing well and the true story of the famous Micaela Villegas and Hurtado (Written by Ricardo Palma).
- Return to Huánuco.
- Tourist Transport (Shared Service).
- Tourist Guide (The driver of the mobility carries out this work) in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Entrance Tickets.
- Drinks and snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without a claim.
Full Day - Tingo María National Park (Waterfalls) - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Derrepente River Falls - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Laguna de los Milagros - Full Day (8 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Natural Areas Visits, Hike, trekking
Aru Archaeological Full Day - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits
Unforgettable Inca Baths - 2d / 1n - Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Thermalism