- The district of San Agustín de Cajas covers an area of 23.09 km².
- It is located in the Valle del Mantaro and has an altitude of 3,275 meters above sea level.
- It is an eminently agricultural, commercial and tourist area.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental area of Huancayo, in low season and always prior coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
Half Day - Hatun Cajas (Trekking)
- Start: 9:00 a.m.
- Departure from Huancayo.
- San Agustín de Cajas: Typical hats.
- Plaza de Hatun Cajas.
- Bricks craft process
- Natural viewpoint.
- Hanging Bridge Hatun Boxes.
- Archaeological remains of Hatun Cajas: 2 hour trekking.
- Return to Huancayo.
- End: 1:00 pm.
- Tourist Transport (Private and / or Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (In Spanish).
- Entrance Tickets.
- Drinks and snacks
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any Cancellation for the indicated reasons, does not apply Refund.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without a claim.
Full Day - Huancayo "Trade Fair Capital of Peru" - Junín
Activities: Cultural visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Monumental Mantaro Valley - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
2d / 1n Mantaro Valley + Archeology - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
2d / 1n Mantaro Valley + Nevado Huaytapallana - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Imperitaja - Tina de Piedra - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits