- Tarapoto is a Peruvian city known as the "City of Palm Trees."
- It is located in the province of San Martín, of which it is the capital.
- In the department of San Martín, north east of Peru.
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Tarapoto: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Holy Cross Parish.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying.
- Whenever it is within the Monumental zone of Tarapoto, in low season and previous coordination with the Operator.
Half Day - City Tour Tarapoto
- 9:30 am - Departure from Tarapoto.
- Chocolates factory "La Orquídea" where we will witness how chocolate made from organic cocoa is made and where we can taste its products.
- Habanos factory.
- Visit to the Market where you can make your purchases.
- Animal Reserve "Urkus" is a residence for animals that is located within the city of Tarapoto. It belongs to an association that is in charge of rescuing battered animals and prepares them for their reintroduction into the jungle.
- The center is not exactly a zoo and its objective is not to have the animals captive but to release them. Therefore, the amount and type of species they have is changing.
- In general, they usually have an appreciable amount of native animals and some of them have permanent residence since it is very difficult to readjust them to their habitat.
- Tasting of typical drinks.
- 12:00 noon - Return to Tarapoto.
- Transfer in Bajaj or Trimoto and / or Car (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (Guidance) in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Personal expenses.
- Service valid from Monday to Friday (Saturdays and Sundays the establishments that are in the tour do not work).
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay adult rate.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Cave of Palestine & Santa Elena Reserve - San Martin
Activities: Caving, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Waterfalls of Carpishuyacu - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Classic Tarapoto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Classic Tarapoto - 3d / 2n - San Martin
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits, Historical visits