- Canoeing is a water sport that is practiced on a light boat and that is usually made of plastic.
- The boat is propelled by one, two, three, four people or according to the capacity of the boat to support a certain number of people.
- It consists of going down the river by gentle or rough water and the shovel is the only means of propulsion allowed and it is very important to know how to swim.
- Rafting (Included)
- Tarapoto: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Holy Cross Parish.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying.
- Whenever it is within the Monumental zone of Tarapoto, in low season and previous coordination with the Operator.
Half Day - Canoeing on the Mayo River
- Start: 9:00 a.m. / 3:30 p.m.
- Departure from Tarapoto.
- Transfer of 30 minutes to the starting point of the boating "Community of San Miguel".
- We will place the corresponding equipment: life jackets, helmets and a paddle to each participant.
- Then the instructor will proceed to give a talk corresponding to the service, followed by a practice of safety and paddling on land to then embark on an unforgettable adventure through the waters of the wonderful Rio Mayo and that lasts about 01 hour and a half.
- Return to Tarapoto.
- End: 12:30 noon / 6:00 p.m.
- Transfer in Bajaj or Trimoto and / or Car to the starting point of the activity (Shared Service).
- Boating safety equipment.
- Boating instructor in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay adult rate.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Classic Tarapoto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Unforgettable Tarapoto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Aerial Rides, Boat Rides
Waterfalls of Carpishuyacu - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Classic Tarapoto - 3d / 2n - San Martin
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
De Chazuta Su Cacao - the Cocoa Route - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Guided visits