DescriptionGet to know the most famous gold collection in the country!
- Feel a researcher and discover goldsmith pieces with more than 3 thousand years old.
- Discover in your tour which were the pieces of gold, silver and precious stones that amazed the Spaniards upon their arrival in Peru.
- Do not leave the museum without admiring the most complete collection of weapons in the world!
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Pick up in hotel lobby in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- IMPORTANT: At the time of buying this tour you must indicate in the "Comments" box the Hotel from where it should be picked up and, above all, if you are staying there or just wait in the Lobby.
Visit to the Gold Museum
- Pick up from hotels:
- >> San Isidro: 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm.
- >> Miraflores: 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm.
- Admire the most famous gold exhibit in Peru. Important private collection of gold pieces from diverse pre-Columbian cultures, some with more than 2000 years old.
- In addition, it presents a sample of "Weapons of the World" that, like some jewels, belonged to notable characters of history.
- Pick up at hotel in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- Entrance ticket to the Gold Museum.
- Bilingual Spanish - English service.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Tourist Transport with professional driver: All our Units have Insurance Policies.
- Guides and drivers intercommunicated by cellular service.
- Other snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Souvenirs, gifts and / or personal purchases.
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- CHILDREN'S RATE: Applies 3 to 7 years. From 8 years old, they pay Adult Rate.
- Passengers must wait in the hotel lobby according to the start times indicated in the hotel pick-up times.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Pachacamac- Tourism in Cuatrimoto by Valle y Lomas - Lima
Activities: ATV, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits
Vip City Tour Lima: Specialized - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits