- With this program you can enjoy a pleasant stay in some of the most tourist cities of Peru located to the south.
- It includes the visit to the Wonder of the World: Machupicchu, this last tour will be done by tourist train.
- We will end the tour in Cusco, ideal to get a return flight to Lima or another destination.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from the Terrestrial Terminal or Airport upon arrival.
WELCOME TO THE CITY OF AREQUIPA AND TOUR FOR THE CAMPIÑAS
- Upon arrival, prior coordination, we wait for you at the bus terminal or airport to transfer you to your room in a tourist hostel in the center of the city.
- 2:00 p.m. Tour Campiña in Mirabus, knowing Mirador de Yanahuara, Carmen Alto, Fabrica Incalpaca and Minizoológico de Camelidos, Founder's Mansion and Sabandía Mill.
- 6:00 pm. Return to the center of the city.
- Free night.
- Overnight in Arequipa.
Transportation from Arequipa to the Colca Valley - Chivay
- 8:00 am. Pick up passengers from their respective hostel, then on the way to Chivay in the Colca.
- We will make brief stops in Patahuasi, then in the back of Misti Volcano, then in part of the Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca, then in the Patapampa viewpoint of the snow-capped mountains and volcanoes, where there is thaw.
- 1:00 pm. Arrival in Chivay and you will have your welcome buffet lunch.
- 2:00 p.m. Installation in your lodging and a free time to change and rest.
- 3:00 pm. Optionally you can go to the hot springs (income on account of the traveler).
- 6:00 pm. Meeting with the guide those who want to go to dinner with the group, including folk dances that are presented.
- Overnight in Colca.
FULL DAY AL COLCA + TRANSFER TO PUNO
- 5:30 am. Breakfast in your respective Lodging.
- 7:00 am. Pick up from your respective hostel and we go to the viewpoint of La Cruz del Cóndor, where we can appreciate the depth of the Colca Canyon and appreciate the majestic flight of the Condor (according to some times of the year).
- 9:30 a.m. Returning again to Chivay we will make brief stops in natural viewpoints such as Antahuillque, Wayrapunko, the town of Maca, Artisan Center, observation of camelids and birds like trained hawk, where you can take some pictures in exchange for a tip with the locals.
- You can also taste the Sancayo Sour or ice cream based Sancayo a product native to the Colca Valley.
- 12:00 pm. Return to Chivay and time to have lunch.
- 1:15 p.m. Here we change transport and we go to Puno in our tourist transport with another guide on board, bilingual local guide, stopping in Lagunillas high Andean and contemplating a beautiful landscape.
- 7:45 pm. Arrival in Puno, I pick you up to transfer you to your lodging.
- Free night.
- Overnight in Puno.
FULL DAY IN PUNO LAGO TITICACA: UROS ISLANDS + TAQUILE
- 7:30 am. Pick up from the hotels in Puno to take them to the port where they will board the touristic boat and we will cross Lake Titicaca
- 8:45 am. We arrive at the island of Uros, Totora Island in the middle of the lake, where they will know much of the culture and crafts of the inhabitants.
- Optionally we can take a walk in totora rafts for an extra cost.
- Then we will board the boat sailing again through Lake Titicaca.
- 12:00 pm. We arrive at the island of Taquile, an earthly island with monuments, ceremonial centers and viewpoints that we will visit; Of course we will have a typical lunch included in this area of Lake Titicaca.
- 2:30 pm. We undertake the return to the port of Puno, sailing again through Lake Titicaca.
- 5:30 pm. Arrival to the port of Puno and transfer to your lodging
- Free night.
- Second night of overnight in the same Hostal in Puno.
TOURIST TRANSFER FROM PUNO TO CUSCO BY THE ROUTE OF THE SUN
- During our tour that lasts approximately 10 hours we will have 4 excursions and guided visits to the places of tourist interest of the southern corridor of the highlands visiting the temple of Andahuaylillas or Sistine Chapel of America, the Inka temple of Raqchi, the pass of the Raya (at 4.335 msnm) and the Inka-Aymara Museum of Pukara.
- Each visit lasts 20 to 40 minutes, where the passenger can ask questions, take pictures and explore the attraction at their own discretion, making this experience an unforgettable activity.
- The Buffet lunch is made up of foods from the Andes with which typical food and Novo Andina international food is prepared. The diet includes legumes, grains, red and white meats, varieties of salads, a selection of desserts and a variety of hot drinks, which are served in a comfortable restaurant typical of the city of Sicuani.
- At the end of the afternoon we arrive to Cusco, where our staff waits for them to transfer them to their respective hostel, where they will be given the indications for the visit of the Wonder of the World, Machu Picchu the next day.
- First night of overnight in Cusco.
FULL DAY MACHUPICCHU BY TRAIN TURISTICO
- Between 3:30 am. and 3:50 am. The service begins with pick-up from your hotel to take you to the Ollantaytambo station. The trip is from 1 hour and a half to 2 hours approx.
- Once there, you can board the Expedition Train or Inca Rail (according to availability / it could be that of 6:10 am.) That will take you to Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes) where you will arrive at 7:40 am. approx.
- At the exit of the train station, your guide will be waiting for you to go to the bus station and go up to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Once in Machu Picchu, you will have a guided tour of 2 hours to know and visit the most outstanding places of the place. After that you can tour the citadel on your own until the time of departure that is at noon.
- Then we go by bus to Machu Picchu Pueblo where you will have all the time available to do some other activities such as visiting the streets of the city, visit the thermal baths and relax, visit the Manuel Chávez Ballón Museum, etc. (Note: The cost of admission to each of these places is paid by the traveler).
- Important: Something to keep in mind is that you must be at the train station half an hour before departure.
- >> The train schedules are referential, may vary depending on availability or depending on whether you have the ascent to one of the mountains (Huayna Picchu or the so-called Mountain). In some occasions, according to your excursion date and reserving the most flexible train schedules, you could return to Cusco very at night so it is recommended not to have any very early activity scheduled in Cusco the day after this visit.
- >> This time of the return train the agency will indicate it in advance even if the passenger has his ticket when starting the excursion at dawn.
- >> A referential schedule on the return train can be 6:30 pm. or 9:00 p.m. according to availability, taking into account that the places are limited in the tourist trains.
- Once on the train, it will be arriving at the Ollantaytambo station where our staff will take you on a trip to Cusco, leaving you in Plaza San Francisco, one block from the main square of Cusco.
- Then they will go to the same hostel on the first day where they have one more night included in the program.
- Second night of overnight in Cusco.
LAST DAY - FREE IN CUSCO
- 7:00 am. Breakfast at the Hostel in Cusco.
- Here we would end our service having the passenger free to choose some other activity, pay additional nights in the same hostel, you can do it directly there or coordinate your transfer to the airport bus station, this already on account of the passenger.
- Tourist transportation on all tours.
- Pick-ups and transfers from your arrival in Arequipa.
- Professional guide in the tours.
- Route Colca - Puno.
- Ruta del Sol Puno - Cusco + Income included.
- Income in the tour of the Campiña the first day of tour in Arequipa.
- Tourist boat to tour Lake Titicaca.
- Income to the islands of Lake Titicaca.
- Full day Machu Picchu.
- Round trip tourist train from Ollantaytambo station - Aguas calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Transfer hotel in Cusco - Train Station - Plaza de Cusco.
- Entry ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- Accommodation: 1 night in Arequipa + 1 night in Chivay (Colca Valley) + 2 nights in Puno + 2 nights in Cusco-
- Food: 6 breakfasts + 1 buffet lunch in Chivay (Colca Valley) + 1 lunch in the visit of the islands when they cross Lake Titicaca + 1 buffet lunch on the Puno sun route - Cusco.
- Permanent assistance and monitoring in the quality of service.
- Entrance ticket to the Colca Valley:
- >> Peruvians - S / .20 soles / South American - S / .40 / Others - S / .70
- Admission to the Hot Springs in Colca - S / .15 General Entrance (optional).
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service.
- It is recommended: Contact the Operator to consult weather. Also be cautious with the height when visiting these places. Bring in Baggage what you need for these 7 days, keep in mind that you will have to move with your own luggage when we move from city to city.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Tours of the service can be provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal 2 star Arequipa: Qoyllurwasi / Colca: Colca Terra / Puno: Suite´s Antonio / C...
- Arequipa: Qoyllurwasi / Colca: Colca Terra.
- Puno: Suite's Antonio / Cusco: Inca Wasi Plaza.
- Clean, comfortable rooms centrally located to walk day or night. Includes breakfast the next day. Rooms with private bathroom, cable tv wifi, hot water.
- Accommodation in the mentioned establishments is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Land PRIVADO (Propio del Operador)
- From Colca to Puno and from Puno to Cusco.
- Tourist transport air-conditioned with guide on board, snack on board, reclining seats, WiFi.
- It makes stops along the way to visit natural and archaeological areas. The guide explains the places, includes all the income to the places of visit.
Arequipa + Colca at your Reach - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Bird watching, Guided visits
Fiestas Patrias 2019 - Arequipa - Puno - Cusco - 10d / 9n - Arequipa
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour Arequipa - Countryside and City by Tourist Bus - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Guided visits, Historical visits
Colca Canyon + Flight of the Condor - Finishing in Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Purchase of handicrafts, Thermalism
Adventure Tour Climbing Misti or Chachani Volcano in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Climbing
Fiestas Patrias 2019 - Colca 2 Days - Classic Tour - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits