DescriptionVilcashuamán is located in Ayacucho, and it is an important historical city due to its antiquity. It is even known that it was an Inca city on whose certain vestiges, colonial constructions are built.
- Here are places like the Great Plaza of Vilcashuamán, based on the old Inca square. The current square is even smaller than its predecessor, product of urban expansion; however, it can accommodate more than 20,000 people.
- In the surroundings of the Main Square are other pre-Hispanic resources such as the temples of the Sun and the Moon.
- The interesting thing about this construction is that a colonial religious building stands on it: The Temple of San Juan Bautista.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Huamanga: Plaza de Armas, in front of the cathedral.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huamanga, in low season and always prior coordination and confirmation with the Operator.
Full Day - Vilcashuaman (Inca City)
- Departure from Huamanga.
- Puyas de Raimondi
- Laguna Pomaqocha
- Baños del Inca
- Temple of the Sun and the Moon
- Pyramid of the Inca "Ushno"
- Cover of the Sun
- Palace of the Inca
- Vaticinio Stone
- Return to Huamanga.
- Tourist transport (in shared service).
- Tourism Guide in Spanish.
- Entrance Tickets.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay adult rate.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Full Day - Traditional Ayacucho - Ayacucho
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Ayacucho: Live the Best Moments - Ayacucho
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits