DescriptionVilca is considered "El Edén" of the province of Yauyos.
- Andean village at 3,816 meters above sea level, located 17 km from Huancaya, province of Yauyos, Lima.
- Surrounded by two hills: San Cristobal and Canta Gallo, Vilca is eminently a cattle ranch whose economic activity is developed by its inhabitants.
- Tourism is a thriving activity for the population and its history is framed in archaeological places.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental zone of Huancayo and in the low season.
Full Day - Vilca
- Start: 5:00 a.m.
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Pilcomayo, Chupaca, banks of the Cunas river and the route called Abra Negro Bueno.
- Vilca (Plaza de Armas - Monument to the Trout).
- Centenary Bridge.
- Mirador de San Cristóbal.
- Lagoon of Papacochapara (Trekking of 30 minutes).
- Forest of Love (It is covered with queñuas).
- Viewpoint of Cantagallo.
- Return to Huancayo.
- End: 11:00 pm.
- Tourist Transportation (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (In Spanish).
- Entrance Tickets
- Drinks and snacks
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay adult rate.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Full Day - Huancayo City Tour + Mantaro Valley - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Huarihuilca Tour - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
Full Day - Central Jungle - Tarma - Chanchamayo - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
2d / 1n Huancayo + Mantaro Valley - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Historical visits
9d / 8n - Sierra and Enigmatic Central Jungle - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits