DescriptionThe Velo de las Ninfas waterfall is in the district of Mariano Dámaso Beraún, in the village of Tambillo Chico and is surrounded by lush vegetation in the middle of the hills.
- Its drop of water presents a slope of approximately 50 meters that does not fall suddenly against the natural pool of its base, but it is divided in three jumps until its mouth.
- While the main fall is known as the Nymph's veil, the truth is that it is known by this name to a set of waterfalls that are in place and that take advantage of the bifurcations of the hills to rush.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Climbing (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Tingo María: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Parish of Santa Teresita del niño Jesús.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental area of Tingo María and in the low season.
Full Day - Velo de las Nyfas (Trekking + Climbing)
- Start: 9:30 a.m.
- Departure from Tingo María.
- We leave about 35 minutes to the town of Tambillo Chico.
- Veil of the Nymphs is the most visited waterfall in the area. It is a chain of waterfalls of transparent water, surrounded by hills covered with a green mantle, which has a drop of approximately 50 meters.
- It is located 14 kilometers southeast of Tingo María. Once in the place will be given the instructions to use climbing equipment such as harness, ropes, helmets and first aid kit.
- This tour is suitable for beginners. Adventure sport will be held where the adrenaline reaches the maximum, here we will test all our skills, climbing 14 waterfalls, for 5 hours, at each stop you will take the respective photos with the bottom of the waterfall. This crossing will make us reach the final waterfall: "The Velo of the Nymphs".
- Upon returning, you will walk approximately 40 minutes on an alternate path.
- On the way, the visitor can enjoy watching dozens of species of orchids and the famous cane of the emperor, a beautiful red flower that measures about 2.50 meters. It is also possible to see wild animals such as monkeys, parrots, etc.
- Return to Tingo María.
- End: 4:00 p.m.
- Bajaj or Trimoto and / or Carro (Shared Service).
- Driver - Tourist Guidance (The driver does the work of Tourist Guidance) in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Personal expenses.
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Huánuco Primaveral - Full Day (8 Memorable Hours) - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Laguna de los Milagros - Full Day (8 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day Huánuco - Tingo María - Huánuco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
From the Jungle His Adventures - 3d / 2n - Huánuco
Activities: Canyoning, Zipline, Natural Areas Visits
Huánuco Marka Majestuoso - Ful Day (16 Unforgettable Hours) - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits