DescriptionEnjoy Trujillo the "City of Culture and Eternal Spring" ... and of course, also the best Marinera !!.
- We will visit the Huaca del Sol and the Moon, Capital of the Mochica culture.
- We will also go to the impressive largest clay citadel in America: Chan Chan, belonging to the Chimú culture.
- We close the day with the opportunity to see the Sunset in Huanchaco. Complete and personalized service for your enjoyment.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Trujillo: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Center and Fence).
- For locations outside these limits, check with the Operator for the feasibility and / or additional cost of your pick up.
Huaca del Sol and the Moon - Chan Chan and the Huanchaco Spa
- 10:30 am - Guided visit to the Moche Countryside, Museum of Site, sighting to the Huaca del Sol that was the most influential religious center of the Mochica culture.
- Visit and travel to the Huaca de la Luna which is formed by several overlapping platforms, decorated with natural paintings, figures in high relief of the main characters of Mochica iconography, including that of the main god: Ai Apaec (The Cutler).
- Purchase of handicrafts (by the traveler).
- 1:40 pm - Return to Trujillo for the respective lunch.
- 2.40 pm - Visit to the Huaca Arco Iris or Dragon, located in the District of Hope.
- Visit Chan Chan, the most impressive of America's largest clay cities. In its interiors will cross the main square, corridors, huachaquis and burial places.
- Finally, we will know the wharf of Huanchaco, a spa famous for its history, with its boats known as the "Caballitos de Totora".
- 6:30 pm - Return to Trujillo.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional Guidance in Spanish.
- Air or ground transportation from or to Trujillo.
- The traveler must indicate in which accommodation he is staying, to coordinate the respective collection.
- Price per person.
- Children up to 3 years old do not pay, as long as they do not occupy a seat. They will share the service with the parents.
- Applies for national and foreign tourists.
- The departure time is exact time, there is no tolerance time.
Tour to the Condornada Waterfalls - La Libertad
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Trujillo Especial Completo - 4d / 3n - La Libertad
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Otuzco: Sierra Liberteña (From Trujillo) - La Libertad
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Huamachuco: The Destination to Live the Best Experience - La Libertad
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits