DescriptionAyacucho is nature and party. Visit its colonial houses and churches such as the Cathedral and the Temple of Santo Domingo.
- Enjoy their colorful parties in a village rooted in their faith.
- Get to know the pottery tradition at the hands of its artisans and let your landscapes of overflowing living nature disconnect you.
- Ayacucho, a place that deserves to be covered in its entirety, awaits you.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Ayacucho: Plaza de Armas, in front of the cathedral.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental zone of Ayacucho and in the low season and always after coordination and confirmation with the Operator.
Full Day - Traditional Ayacucho
- Departure from Ayacucho.
- Wari Site Museum
- Main temple
- Sacrificial Stone
- Craft workshops in the town of Quinua
- Historical Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho
- Santa Ana neighborhood
- Fabric Workshop
- Stone carving of Huamanga
- Temple of Santa Teresa
- Mirador Acuchimay
- Colonial houses and temples
- Return to Ayacucho.
- Tourist Mobility (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay adult rate.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Full Day - Wari + Quinua + Pampa de Ayacucho + City Tour - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Wari - Quinua - Pampa de Ayacucho - Ayacucho
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Peruvian Seville 4d / 3n - Experiential - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Other drinks tasting
Ayacucho: Live the Best Moments - Ayacucho
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits