DescriptionThe Pichgacocha lagoons are located in the district of Conchamarca, province of Ambo, department of Huánuco.
- Pichgacocha is derived from the Quechua word Pichga = Cinco y Cocha = lagoon.
- This denomination is precise since in this place there are 5 lagoons between 3,700 and 4,500 meters above sea level.
- These lagoons are connected successively by the streams that are born from them.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Huánuco: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Huánuco Cathedral.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and always prior coordination with the Operator.
Tour Lagunas de Pichgacocha (Full Day)
- Start: 9:00 a.m.
- Departure from Huánuco.
- On the way to the Lagunas de Pichgacocha or also called the 5 lagoons.
- Mobility will take us to a certain point from which we will start the 4 hour trek from 3,700 meters above sea level to 4,500 meters above sea level.
- The lagoons are connected to each other successively by the streams that spring from them and form very beautiful waterfalls.
- It is possible to observe animal species: the partridge, the wild duck, the vizcacha, the deer or taruka, the wild guinea pig and the trout.
- In flora, we can appreciate wild flowers that arise between the crags and banks of the lagoons like daisies, cartridges, crest of cock, lichens and moss.
- To all this, medicinal plants such as ichu and champa are added, which help to attenuate the hardness of the soil and rocks.
- Return to Huánuco.
- End: 5:00 p.m.
- Tourist Mobility (Pool Service - shared).
- Driver - Tourist Guide (The driver of mobility, does the work of Tourism Guide) in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Alimentation and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you wish to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Half Day - Knights of León de Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Wine tasting, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Exotic Maria Tingo - Full Day (16 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Archaeological Zone of Garu - Full Day (12 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Sleeping Beauty Unforgettable - 3d / 2n - Tingo María - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits