- Take a trip full of energy in the mythical city of Cusco.
- Walk the paths that the Incas built with effort and wisdom.
- Live the legend in the capital of its great and majestic empire.
- Climbing, mountaineering (additional cost)
- Hike, trekking (additional cost)
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Cusco: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Full Day Valle Sur + Tipón + Andahuaylillas
- For this Full day to the South Valley, Tipón and Andahuaylillas from Cusco, we will pick you up from your hotel at 09:15 hrs to have a guided tour in the southern valley where you can visit the following places: Valle Sur Cusco
- Tipón: A large impressive cultivation area containing 12 terraces that are currently cultivated, whose walls were built with finely carved stones. Even more impressive is the irrigation system that is still serving agriculture and the advantage is the water intake in the spring season.
- Pikillaqta: Presents characteristics of a large urban center corresponding to the time of development of the Wari Empire with more than a thousand constructions between squares, Pikillacta Cusco colcas (food deposits), courts or houses, temples, long narrow streets with buildings that had up to 4 high floors.
- Andahuaylillas: Typical Andean village of the time of the colony of singular origin and architecture. Andahuaylillas stands out its Catholic temple from the colonial era with a beautiful decoration and mural painting of the seventeenth and eighteenth century known as the Sistine Chapel of Cusco. Upon return we will enjoy the delicious pork rinds (optional). We will be returning to the city of Cusco at approximately 15:30 hrs.
- Pick up pedestrian from your accommodation in Cusco, provided it is within the urban area of the city (Center and Fencing) and prior coordination with the agency, if you are retired, you must go to the Plaza de Armas.
- Tourist transport to the attractions.
- Excursion (Full day to the South Valley, Tipón and Andahuaylillas from Cusco).
- Professional Tourism Guide (Spanish / English).
- Permanent Assistance.
- Income to Tipón and Piquillacta which is included in the General Tourist Ticket (for the visit of several places in the city and surroundings in the city of Cusco Cost S / .70 Foreigners - S / .40 Peruvians).
- Entrance to the church of Andahuaylillas (S / .10 per person).
- Food, snacks and drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Valid to buy from Monday to Sunday, including holidays and business days.
- CHILDREN: Children under 4 years old do not pay; They can go on their parents' legs. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Mountain 7 Colors - Superior Service - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Machu Picchu 2d / 1n - By Car - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Laguna de Humantay - Tour of Salkantay - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Inca Jungle Tour - Adventure to Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Hike, trekking, Zipline