- With this purchase you can book a day excursion to the surroundings of Cusco.
- Knowing the main Inca fortresses and archaeological temples of the ancestors of this rich Inca culture.
- Additionally you can enjoy a delicious lunch buffet halfway.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from the hotels in the center of the city.
- Otherwise, the meeting point will be in the main square of Cusco.
TOUR TO THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
- Embark with us on this 1-day tour through the Sacred Valley of the Incas to visit:
- The Archaeological Center of Pisac.
- The Traditional market of Pisac.
- The fortress of Ollantaytambo.
- The Archeological Site of Chinchero.
- The Sacred Valley is an inter-Andean valley of the Urubamba River that hosts some of the most beautiful traditional villages of the Cusco region: Pisac, Calca, Yucay, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo, Maras and Chinchero, and on its hills, meadows and mountains it shelters the most important tourist attractions of the Inca culture.
- This fertile and extensive valley is located in the middle of the mountains belonging to the mountain ranges of the Andes of Peru. In the Inca era it was a very popular place due to its magnificent geographical, climatic and agricultural qualities. It served as a place to grow the best agricultural products that delighted the most demanding palates of the people and the Inca court. And it was the place of rest and residence of the Inca nobility.
- Currently, the Sacred Valley of the Incas produces the best corn in the world. It is one of the most appreciated and visited places in Cusco and the world. And it is the place of passage and rest of the hundreds of travelers that go towards the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
- The duration of the tour is 8:00 a.m. at 6:00 p.m. his return in the Plaza San Francisco, near the main square of Cusco.
- Pick up from downtown hotels.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional guide
- Buffet lunch.
- Partial admission ticket to the places of visit:
- >> /.40 Peruvian / S / .70 foreigners.
- Extra or personal expenses: Snacks, drinks, gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- About the Ticket: In case you already have the General Ticket of Cusco, you can enter these places with that ticket. The General Ticket costs S / .70 Peruvians - S / .130 foreigners and it is valid for 7 days, besides it has many more places to visit.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Sacred Valley Tour With Connection to Machu Picchu (2d / 1n) - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Guided visits, Historical visits
Magical and Complete Cusco - 5d / 4n (Solo Tours) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour to Machuppicchu and Cusco Complete in Offer - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Laguna Humantay - Trekking Full Day - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits