- The Tingo María National Park is an ecological reserve located in the Department of Huánuco, Peru.
- It is located in the valley of the Huallaga and protects a beautiful area of mountains in the chain known as the Sleeping Beauty, visible from Tingo María.
- It has a lush jungle vegetation and a complex system of underground caverns.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Tingo María: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Parish of Santa Teresita del niño Jesús.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental area of Tingo María and in the low season.
Tingo María National Park
- 9:30 am - Departure from Tingo María.
- We will visit the Tingo María National Park, starting from Sector Tres de Mayo in the district of Mariano Dámaso Beraún, in a time of 20 minutes.
- We will cross the 100 m suspension bridge. to start a walk of 2 Km. approx.
- During the walk we will appreciate beautiful landscapes, rocky mountains and abundant biodiversity as the habitat of the Gallitos de las Rocas and a great variety of orchids.
- Catarata de Gloriapata: It has a slope of 25 m. through which its crystalline waters precipitate. The water falls into a natural pool, where visitors can bathe or cool off. The course of this cataract allows the formation of a second fall of only 4 m. Tall.
- Catarata Sol Naciente: It is a lovely waterfall with a slope of approx. 30 m The water of the Sun Rising Waterfall, falls on a natural pool that encourages the traveler to cool off in its waters.
- Return to Tingo María.
- 5:00 pm - End of service.
- Bajaj or Trimoto and / or Carro (Shared Service).
- Driver - Tourist Guidance (The driver does the work of Tourist Guidance) in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Food (breakfast, lunch, snacks).
- Personal expenses.
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Full Day - Veil of the Bride + Aguaytia - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Natural Areas Visits
Tingo Maria Unforgettable - Full Day (8 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Huánuco "City of the Best Climate in the World" - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Huayllay the Stone Forest - Full Day - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Thermalism, Archaeological visits
Full Day - Pichgacocha Lagoons - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Natural Areas Visits, Hike, trekking
Full Day - Derrepente River Falls - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits