DescriptionTinto María is called the "City of Sleeping Beauty", in honor of the mountain that it presents as an emblem. It is located in the district of Rupa Rupa, in the province of Leoncio Prado in Huánuco and is the capital, both of the province and the district.
- It is considered the gateway to the Peruvian jungle.
- The mountain that presents the city and that characterizes it, is the symbol of the great love that there would be, according to the legend, between Nunash and Cuynac many years ago.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Tingo María: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Parish of Santa Teresita del niño Jesús.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental area of Tingo María and in the low season.
Full Day - Tingo María Clásico
- 9:30 am - Departure from Tingo María.
- We will visit the Tambillo Grande farmhouse, a natural saltwater pool with medicinal properties.
- This natural pool is born from the hill and contains a high level of salinity, its cold waters and the environment will make us feel indescribable sensations.
- Serpentarium Animal's Paradise, located in the smaller town of Castillo Grande, in Tingo María. It collaborates with the development of antivenom sera for the region, as well as being an important research center for snakes, the first created in Peru.
- Botanical Garden of the National Agrarian University of the Forest (UNAS), has a representative forest with more than 1,500 plants from the Amazon tropics, which reach ages between 30 to 40 years, as well as plants from the nearby Cordillera Azul, such as cedar of height, the sulfur machine, the tulpay, the poma palm tree and the Huasaí.
- Return to Tingo María.
- 4:30 pm - End of service.
- Bajaj or Trimoto and / or Carro (Shared Service).
- Driver - Tourist Guidance (The driver does the work of Tourist Guidance) in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Food (breakfast, lunch, snacks).
- Personal expenses.
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Full Day - Velo de las Nyfas (Trekking + Climbing) - Huánuco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Climbing, Natural Areas Visits
Unforgettable Inca Baths - 2d / 1n - Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Veil of the Bride + Aguaytia - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Archaeological Zone of Garu - Full Day (12 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits