- With this tour you can enjoy a day full of visits of our nature.
- Meet the Ballestas Islands and live the adventure in one of the few lagoons that remains in the world.
- All the service is provided from Lima: We will pick you up at your hotel and at the end we will leave you at the door of your hotel in Lima.
- That way you ensure a personalized service.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Lima: Pick up from hotels in Miraflores or surroundings.
FULL DAY PARACAS, ICA, LAGUNA DE LA HUACACHINA FROM LIMA
- 3:00 a.m. Pick up at the door of your hotel in Lima and take them to the Cruz del Sur station.
- 4:00 a.m. Board bus to Paracas.
- 7:30 am. I pick up at the Paracas terminal and time so they can buy a quick snack for breakfast.
- 8:10 a.m. Boarding the tourist boat dock with guide on board to explain the main marine birds and flora of the place, explaining the well-known figure of the candelabra in the rock.
- 10:30 a.m. Tour in tourist transport with guide throughout the Paracas National Reserve, large expanse of desert and cultural-heritage beaches such as Arena Roja beach, and La Mina beach, precisely because of the mineral sediments that with the passage of time and the strength of the waves from the sea they break off from the rocks, but in lagoons parts of these beaches it is possible to bathe.
- 1:30 pm. Time for lunch at the pier of Paracas, seafood from the place "Del mar a la olla".
- 2:30 pm. It coordinates with travelers if they wish to have some time to bathe.
- 3:00 pm. Return to the center of Paracas and transfer to Huacachina, where one of the remaining lagoons in the world is located, a protected natural area in Peru.
- 4:30 pm Join the Huacachina and practice sand carts and boards in the sand on the dunes.
- 5:30 pm Free time to enjoy the lagoon of Huacachina.
- 6:10 pm Transfer to the Cruz del Sur terminal.
- 7:00 pm Bus return to Lima.
- 11:00 pm Transfer from the terminal to the hotel.
- End of our services. We leave them at the door of your hotel.
- Transfers Hotel - Cruz del Sur Station - Hotel.
- Bus Lima Lima - Paracas.
- Return bus Ica - Lima.
- Tourist boats to visit Ballestas Islands.
- Tourist transport to visit the Paracas National Reserve.
- Transfer to Huacachina.
- Visit the lagoon and practice the buggies & sandboard in the dunes of Huacachina.
- All income, taxes and fees for all places of visit.
- Permanent assistance and all transfers during the tour.
- Extra expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- The service has all the income and transfers included, the visit is from the coast of Peru, so you can wear comfortable clothes since it is generally hot throughout the year. Also take a warm clothes because the early hours and the return very night can be cold.
- As for the height, there are no problems with this issue since everything is at sea level, this tour is very fun and recommended for families and all types of public.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Land CRUZ DEL SUR
- Land transport bus qualified as "The best in the country" for its quality standards and guarantee in all its procedures.
- The bus is Express category since the trip lasts only 3 and a half hours.
- Seats with 145 ° inclination, TV, chemical bath and assistance on board.
Ballestas Islands + Paracas National Reserve (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Tour Ballestas Islands in Lancha (From Paracas) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Islas Ballestas and Reserva de Paracas in Cuatrimoto - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits
Hike and Adventure in the World's Highest Dune - Ica
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding