- Admire the different chullpas of Sillustani or funerary towers of Inca and pre-Inca crops that rise up to 12 meters high.
- See the beauty of the Umayo lagoon around the location of the funeral towers and marvel at the surroundings.
- The province of Lampa is located in the department and region of Puno. This is also known by the names of "The Pink City" or "The City of Seven Wonders."
- In the area there are also large queñua forests, puja de Raimondi, chinchilla hatcheries, among other attractions such as Santiago Apostle Temple, Catacombs, La Piedad chapel, chinchillas hatchery, etc.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- PUNO: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Puno - Sillustani - Lampa - Puno
- 7:00 am Pick up from your hotels.
- 7:15 am Transfer Puno - Sillustani.
- 7:45 am Visit to Sillustani and observation of Lake Umayo.
- 9:00 am Transfer to Lampa.
- 11:00 am Visit to the Santiago Apóstol temple.
- 11:30 am Visit to the Municipality.
- 12:00 pm Visit to the sites of interest.
- 1:30 pm Return to Puno.
- 2:30 pm Arrival to Puno.
- End of service
- Return and return mobility.
- English-Spanish guide.
- Entrance ticket
- Box lunch in Lampa.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: Hat, sunglasses, sunblock, extra money.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Route of Healing - Private - Puno
Activities: Mysticism, shamanism, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Tour to the Chullpas de Sillustani (Afternoon). - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Aymara Route - Tiahuanaco - Full Day + Hotel - Puno
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Uros, Taquile and Amantani 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Private Tour to Chullpas Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits, Historical visits
Uros + Taquile + Hotel - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Mysticism, shamanism, Sport fishing
Salar de Uyuni - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits