- Come and discover the history of the city through its quarries!
- Guided visits (Included)
- We pick you up from your hotel if it is located in the city center.
- Once booked, it is coordinated with the tour operator.
Know the route of the Sillar
- 08:30 AM, START . At 8:30 we begin our tour to the quarries, where the ashlar originated, material that was used to build the city at the time of the colony.
- VISIT TO AÑASHUAYCO. We will stop at the Añashuayco Quarry that is currently in operation, and the stonecutters perform their work of cutting and carving of ashlar, the impressive views of this place will transport you.
- TREKKING Then we will move to the Quebrada de Culebrillas, 30 minutes away from Añashuayco. Arriving here we will make a walk of approximately 20 minutes inside the small canyon that was formed by the passage of water, with walls of 15 to 20 meters. 7
- WARI CULTURE At the end of the walk we can see petroglyphs made by the Wari culture over a thousand years ago.
- APACHETAS . Before returning to the city we will observe the Apachetas that are stone formations placed one on top of the other that are a symbol of gratitude towards nature and also attraction of good luck.
- Tourist mobility
- Professional guidance (Spanish and English)
- Entry of S / 5.00
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Trekking to the Colca Canyon - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits
Arequipa-Colca-Arequipa Experiential - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Guided visits
Salinas Lagoon and Aguada Blanca National Reserve - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Arequipa Unforgettable - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour Campiña - Half Day - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits, Guided visits