S/. 100USD 29
Full Day - Sicán
Full day (1 day)
Buy 72 hours
antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Full Day - Sicán
With this full-day service, discover the natural and historical attractions of our beautiful city: Chiclayo.
- We will visit the National Museum of Sicán, where the findings of the Sicán Culture are exhibited.
- We will go to the Bosque de Pómac, cradle of the "Millennial Tree" and the Chilala.
- The Huaca Las Ventanas, where the Tumi de Oro was found, is also a stop on the route.
- Chiclayo: Operator's offices in the center of the city.
- Confirm the exact address after your purchase.
- Departure time: 8:30 a.m.
- 9:00 am - To Ferreñafe we arrive at the National Museum of Sicán.
- We started the tour. Here are exhibited objects found in Huaca del Oro as well as the discoveries of two tombs of the elite of the Sican Culture. Both findings were made by the Japanese researcher Izumi Shimada. The museum reflects how it was the capital of the Sicán Culture in Batan Grande.
- 10:30 am - End of the tour.
- 11:15 am - We go to the Historical Forest of Pomác.
- We will start the tour in the Interpretation Center, where the flora and fauna of the equatorial dry forest will be explained, appreciating birds like the chilala, short branch among others.
- Tour of the Forest:
- *** Millenary tree: Reflects history and mystery, due to its age of approx. 300 years
- *** Mirador Salinas: Key point to enjoy the landscape of the dry forest and its surroundings.
- *** Huaca Las Ventanas: Where were found several elite tombs of the Sicán culture, as well as gold ornaments and the Tumi de Oro.
- 2:00 pm - Lunch (at the traveler's expense).
- 3:30 pm - Return to Chiclayo.
- End of service: 5:00 pm (hour approx.).
- Guided in Spanish.
- Lunch (from S / .25).
- Drinks, snacks, or anything that is not described.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Museums, monuments (incluida)
- Natural Areas Visits (incluida)
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years, they pay only the tickets, if applicable. They share the service, seat, bed and food with the parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruit, cookies, water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any claims or refunds.