- The San Miguel de Honolulo water fall presents a slope of approximately thirty meters through which the water flows into a natural pool where it is possible to swim and cool down.
- Framed by a beautiful scenery of mountainous jungle with ravines, streams and on the banks of the Huallaga River, it offers landscapes of incomparable beauty with diverse sites that invite adventure tourism and nature.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Tingo María: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Parish of Santa Teresita del niño Jesús.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental area of Tingo María and in the low season.
Full Day - San Miguel Waterfall
- Start: 9:00 a.m.
- Departure from Tingo María.
- The San Miguel Waterfall It is located to the south of Tingo María about 25 km. along the road to Huánuco.
- To get to this area you also cross the towns of Chinchavito and San Miguel.
- Once in the place we will depart to the most impressive and great attraction of its kind: The San Miguel Waterfall.
- The walk to the San Miguel Waterfall is about 2 and a half hours.
- The fall of the cataract is 150 meters, with a width of 80 meters. On sunny days a beautiful rainbow forms at its base, ideal for photographic shots.
- Return to Tingo María.
- End: 5:00 p.m.
- Bajaj or Trimoto and / or Carro (Shared Service).
- Driver - Tourist Guidance (The driver does the work of Tourist Guidance) in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Personal expenses.
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Cinco Lagunas de Pichgacocha Tours - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Huánuco Épico - Full Day Tours (8 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Huánuco Primaveral - Full Day (8 Memorable Hours) - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Sleeping Beauty Unforgettable - 3d / 2n - Tingo María - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day - Veil of the Bride + Aguaytia - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits