- The Mantaro Valley offers a magnificent and enchanting natural scenery.
- Ideal for the practice of trekking.
- Throughout the valley we find villages and rural communities rich in history, culture, traditions.
- And also possessing the most beautiful artistic and culinary expressions.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying.
- Whenever it is within the Monumental zone of Huancayo, in low season and previous coordination with the Operator.
Full Day - San Jerónimo de Tunán + Quilcas (Trekking)
- 10:00 am Departure from Huancayo.
- San Jerónimo de Tunan: Handicraft workshop of the gold and silver process.
- Archaeological remains of Unish Coto: Trekking of 55 minutes.
- Natural viewpoint of the Mantaro Valley.
- Quilcas: Main square and main Church.
- Pottery craft workshop: Clay process (Optional).
- Archaeological remains of Chucto Loma: 15 minutes trekking.
- 5:00 pm. Return to Huancayo.
- Tourist Mobility (Private and / or Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (Guidance) in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Entrance Tickets.
- Drinks and snacks
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any Cancellation for the indicated reasons, does not apply Refund.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without a claim.
Laguna de Ñahuimpuquio Tour (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Ingenio (Largest Trout Farm in Peru) - Junín
Activities: Museums, monuments, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Half Day - the 3 Queens (Full Adventure) - Junín
Activities: Climbing, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Statue of the Immaculate Conception Virgin - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Guided visits
Merry Christmas 2019 - Huaytapallana + Huancaya - 4d / 3n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Boat Rides