DescriptionDiscover the wonders of the Amazon River, navigate its waters and witness its impressive natural life in flora and fauna.
- Meet the tribe of the Yaguas, the largest freshwater fish "PAICHE", the royal victories and witness the sighting of pink dolphins and enjoy a typical lunch at the lodge.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Pick up at Hotel.
Description of the program
- Transfer to the jetty and navigation through the world's largest river, El Amazonas, aboard comfortable and safe typical boats.
- The boat trip will allow you to appreciate a wonderful panorama in which the magnificence of the river makes its way through the exuberance of the jungle where also the picturesque coastal villages appear.
- During the navigation we will stop at the mouth of the Nanay River, to look for the freshwater dolphins (pink and gray).
- Then, continue navigation until you reach the natural rustic hostel, built in the native style with local materials. Where the LUNCH will be held, we continue our tour where we visit a native community, "Los Yaguas", one of the oldest ethnic groups in the Amazon. Here you will have the opportunity to know their ancestral custom (their art, folklor, dress, language), and learn the use of Pucuna or blowgun (blowgun), which they use for hunting.
- Return to the lodge, Lunch.
- Afterwards, we sail through the Amazon until arriving at Barrio Florido village, a small riverside community located on the banks of the Amazon River, dedicated to fishing and agriculture, from this point a small walk of 5 minutes is carried out to get to Pedrito, where we will appreciate CAIMANES, aquatic plants VISTORIAS REGIAS and the largest freshwater fish, PAICHE; and then navigate to an animal sanctuary, where we will meet the famous Anaconda, the lazy bear, monkey species, birds, etc.
- After enjoying a beautiful day sailing the Amazon River we will start the return to the city of Iquitos.
- Arrival to the city and transfer to the hotel.
- Bilingual guide specialized in jungle (English-Spanish).
- Water to drink (to take in table, in dispenser of free disposition in the dining room of the lodge where we will have lunch).
- Excursions according to the mentioned program.
- Transfers in / out - Hostel.
- Expenses for bar (soft drinks, beers).
- Bottled water to take away.
- Purchase of handicrafts
- Children under 3 years old, DO NOT PAY (they travel in the lap of their parents).
- Photographic camera
- Repellent and sun block
- Rain Ponchos
Magic in the Jungle - Iquitos 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Iquitos - Tres Ríos Package: Amazonas, Nanay, Momon - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Amazon Experience - 2d / 1n - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Comunidad de los Boras - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides