S/. 130USD 32
Full Day Sacred Valley (Includes Lunch)
Full day (1 day)
24 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Full Day Sacred Valley (Includes Lunch)
- Walk the picturesque trails of the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Meet the people of Pisac and buy handicrafts in its artisan market, where barter is still practiced.
- Take advantage of the visit to see the Archaeological Site of Pisac sitting on the side of a prominent mountain.
- Continue your visit to the valley knowing the towns of Calca and Urubamba, where you can enjoy an exquisite lunch buffet.
- Follow the route to the town of Ollantaytambo, where in addition to interacting with its warm population and know the Archaeological Site of Ollantaytambo an important military, religious and agricultural center of the ancient Inca Empire.
- Return to the city of Cusco by Chinchero, in whose way you will be able to appreciate the fertile agricultural fields of Cusco, also contemplate the snow-covered mountains of the Valley.
- Cusco: Operator Offices or Plaza de Armas.
- Confirm and coordinate the exact point, after your purchase.
Full Day Sacred Valley (includes Lunch)
- 9:00 am We meet at the agreed departure point.
- We start the tour by bus to Pisac, less than 1 hour from the starting point, where we visit the Indigenous and Artisanal Market of the town as well as the Archaeological Site of Pisac, set on the side of a mountain.
- We continue our journey to the towns of Calca and Urubamba, where you will have the opportunity to enjoy a Buffet Lunch of traditional food of the place (included).
- After that, we went to the village of Ollantaytambo where, in addition to visiting the town, we can access the Archaeological Site of the same name to discover ancient Inca buildings.
- We begin the return to the city of Cusco by the route of Chinchero, in whose town you can visit the Church built on an ancient Inca palace and the Museum of the Site.
- 7:00 pm End of service.
- We leave them at a point near the Plaza de Armas or in our offices.
- Bilingual Professional Guide (Spanish / English).
- Public transport.
- Buffet lunch.
- General or Partial Tourist Ticket.
- Meals and / or snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Service does NOT apply for Easter Season. For those dates, the rate increases by 10% versus the published rate.
- It is recommended to bring: Passport or Dni, rain poncho, sunglasses and sunscreen, sportswear (windbreaker), sunscreen and sunglasses; load the belongings in a small backpack.
- Children from 10 years old are accepted in this service.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.