DescriptionConnect with nature! Experience a wonderful day enjoying the charms of the Amazon
- Learn a little more about the customs and traditions of the native Los Boras community.
- Navigate the Nanay River and visit the butterfly farm and learn about its development process.
- Enjoy a visit to the Pedrito farm, where you can learn a little more about the Paiches, lizards, piranhas and the natural beauty of the region.
- The advantage of this program is that in a single day you visit the two-day programs, saving time and money.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Pick up from Airport or Hotel.
- Coordinate directly with the Operator, after your purchase.
FULL DAY RIO NANAY - MOMON and AMAZONAS
- 9:00 am Transfer from your hotel to the port.
- We will sail by motor boat on the Nanay River and then on the Momón River.
- Then we will visit: The indigenous community of the Boras, to appreciate their dances and where you can also buy or change their crafts, with some clothes.
- We will visit in the Nanay River the butterfly farm, where you will be able to know the different stages that a butterfly goes through to becoming an adult.
- Also in the Amazon River, we will visit the Serpentario where we can appreciate the anacondas, lazy bears, monkeys and macaws, you can take pictures with them.
- Finally we will visit the Pedrito Bottom where we will learn about the Paiches, lizards, piranhas, turtles and also about the largest aquatic plants in the world, the royal victories.
- Finally we will observe the swimming of the dolphins, at the mouth of the Nanay and Amazon rivers.
- 5:00 pm End of the tour.
- Tourist transport (land and water)
- Tourist tickets
- Guided touristic Spanish or English.
- Air tickets to or from Iquitos.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Full Day - Comunidad de los Boras - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Magic in the Jungle - Iquitos 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Pacaya Samiria - the Jungle of Mirrors - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits
Amazon Experience - 2d / 1n - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Iquitos Ribereño: Community Bora, Pilpintuwasi and F. Pedrito - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides