DescriptionPozuzo is made up of Austrian (Tirolese), German (Rhenish and Bavarian), mestizo and indigenous descendants.
- It is located in the province of Oxapampa, department of Pasco in the Central Selva.
- It was the first colony of its kind founded in 1859, only 4 years after the Peruvian government granted them the land.
- The immigrants raised the city following the architectural patterns of their original countries, so the houses are formed by geometric plants, wooden floors and gable roofs.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Oxapampa: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Santa Rosa Church.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, provided it is within the monumental area of Oxapampa and in the low season.
Full Day - Pozuzo
- Start: 6:00 a.m.
- Departure from Oxapampa.
- Main square of Huancabamba.
- Torrebamba and Rayatambo waterfall.
- Yanachaga Chemillen National Park.
- Yulitunqui Waterfall
- Prussia neighborhood.
- Pozuzo Theme Park.
- Cemetery of settlers.
- Shafferer Museum.
- Craft beer factory (Optional).
- Emperor Bridge "William I".
- Natural viewpoint (Optional).
- Natural Macaw pools (Optional).
- Return to Oxapampa.
- End: 6:00 pm.
- Tourist Mobility (Pool Service).
- Tourism Guide in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Food, snacks and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Oxapampa Spectacular - 3d / 2n - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Wine tasting, Flora, wildlife observation
Chontabamba Culture that impresses! - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Tour Tigre River Waterfall (Half Day) - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits