DescriptionHuanta is known as "La Esmeralda de los Andes" or the "Faithful and unbeaten city of Huanta".
- Founded in 1905, its history has its first records with the presence of the man from Pikimachay, who lived in the area more than 20,000 years ago.
- It is believed that their later populations were influenced by the culture of the Incas and the Chavin.
- There are a diversity of natural attractions, hence its name "Esmeralda de los andes" and there are also several archaeological sites to visit such as the Pikimachay Cave, where the first settlers of this territory lived more than 20,000 years ago.
- What are you waiting for?! Do you have your bags ready ?! Perfect ... We wait for you !.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Huamanga : Plaza de Armas, in front of the cathedral.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huamanga, in low season and always prior coordination and confirmation with the Operator.
Full Day - Pikimachay - Huanta - Luricocha
- Departure from Huamanga.
- Pikimachay caves
- Bridge of Ayawarcuna
- The Beautiful Emerald of the Andes
- Bishop of Piedra
- Temple of Saint Peter
- Tasting sweets and drinks
- Luricocha ( Optional according to the operator's decision and according to time).
- Return to Huamanga.
- Tourist transport (in shared service).
- Tourism Guide in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Entrance Tickets.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay adult rate.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Ayacucho the Colonial City - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Wari + Quinua + Pampa de Ayacucho + City Tour - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits
Turquoise waters of Millpu - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits