- Know the Central Jungle and its Waterfalls.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental zone of Huancayo and in the low season.
Full Day - Perene Valley (From Huancayo)
- Start: 5:00 a.m.
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Concepción, Jauja, Yanamarca Valley and the alternate route called Lomo Largo.
- Huaricolca: Picturesque village.
- Tarmatambo: Landscape and terraced area, natural viewpoint.
- Tarma: The Pearl of the Andes.
- On the way to the jungle we can see: The Cabello de Ángel waterfall - Yanango suspension bridge and the snail-shaped road - La Ducha del Diablo waterfall - The virgin of Chanchamayo and the tunnel of desires - Paso de los valientes and the cataract The Veil of the Bride (Optional during the first 3 months of the year, for the rainy season).
- La Merced: Quimiri Bridge (Optional depending on time).
- Profile of the Native asleep.
- Mirador de Tinkuy - Union of the Chanchamayo and Paucartambo Rivers, where the Perene River originates (Optional depending on time).
- Santa Ana: Main square and main Church.
- Boca del Tigre Canyon.
- Yurinaki Port:
- Bayoz Waterfall "15 minute trekking".
- Cataract Velo de la Novia "15-minute Trekking" (Optional depending on time).
- Boat trip on the Perene River.
- Marankiary: Native community of Asánincas.
- Coffee Light Chanchamayo: Coffee and fruit processing plant.
- Return to Huancayo.
- End: 11:30 pm.
- Tourist Transport (Shared and / or Private Service).
- Tourism Guide (In Spanish).
- Entrance to the Bayoz Waterfall.
- Boat trip on the Perene River.
- Entrance to the Native Community of Asánincas.
- Food (If you bring snacks, preferably light snacks: dried fruit, cookies and water).
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay full rate.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Full Day - Stone Forest of Huayllay - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Archaeological visits
4d / 3n - Travel by Train from Lima to Huancayo - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Routes in other vehicles
Full Day - Nevado Huaytapallana Tourist Circuit - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Live the Adventure in Chanchamayo - 3d / 2n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
10d / 9n - Sierra and Central Selva - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
2d / 1n Archeology + Nor Yauyos - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Central Complete Forest - 4d / 3n - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits