DescriptionThe district of Perené, known as the "City of the Three Plateaus", is located in Chanchamayo - Junín. Its attraction is its high aboriginal population, which makes it an ideal district for experiential tourism.
- They will be able to buy unique products from these ethnic groups that are offered, either by exchange or sale.
- You will also find textiles made in tocuyo or cotton by the natives and decorated with different traditional motifs.
- Another handicraft work carried out by the natives is jewelry and sculpture: Beautiful necklaces, purses, facts, in many cases with seeds and their wood carvings, with jungle motifs, are also another interesting resource to get in this district.
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- La Merced: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Main Church.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental area of La Merced, in low season and always prior coordination with the Operator.
Full Day - Perene
- Start: 10:00 a.m.
- Departure from La Merced.
- La Merced: Quimiri Bridge.
- Sleeping Native Profile.
- Mirador de Tinkuy - Union of the Chanchamayo and Paucartambo rivers, where the Perene River originates.
- Santa Ana: Main square and parent Church.
- Boca del Tigre Canyon.
- Yurinaki Port:
- Bayoz Waterfall "15 minute trekking".
- Waterfall Veil of the Bride “Trekking 15 minutes” (Optional).
- Boat ride on the Perene River.
- Marankiary: Ashánincas native community.
- Highland Coffee: Coffee and fruit processing plant.
- Return to La Merced.
- End: 7:00 pm.
- Tourist Transport (Shared Service).
- Tour guide.
- Entrance Tickets.
- Drinks and snacks
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any Cancellation for the indicated reasons, does not apply Refund.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without a claim.
Huarihuilca Tour - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
6d / 5n - Central Jungle (Enchanting) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Stone Forest Tour of Huayllay (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Archaeological visits
4d / 3n - Travel by Train from Lima to Huancayo - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Routes in other vehicles
7d / 6n - Sierra and Majestic Central Jungle - Junín
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
New Year 2020 - 4d / 3n - Huancayo Classic from Lima - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Flora, wildlife observation