DescriptionIt only takes one day to enjoy:
- A glider ride through the Ballestas Islands, will share in a paradisiacal spot sighting of penguins and sea lions playing between the waters and guano birds, as well as appreciate the Mysterious "Candelabro".
- Fly over the enigmatic and gigantic Nasca Lines in a modern and safe Cessna aircraft, an authentic experience to see huge designs over a huge desert that are "a mystery of the past".
- Bird watching (Included)
- Aerial Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Lima: Cruz del Sur Terminal - Av. Javier Prado 1109.
LIMA - PARACAS - NASCA - LIMA
- 4:00 a.m. Departure Lima-Paracas.
- Breakfast on board
- 7:45 am Arrival to Paracas (time approx.) And transfer to the El Chaco pier.
- 8:00 am. Excursion to the Ballestas Islands (2 hours approx.): We will leave for the Ballestas Islands in modern sliders where you can see "El Candelabro" which is a large geoglyph that serves as a beacon for navigators and is related to the Lines and geoglyphs of Nazca. The Ballestas Islands, are composed of rock formations where there is an important marine fauna with guana birds such as Guanay, Piquero and Zarcillo mainly. You can also see Peruvian penguins that are in danger of extinction. Also in these islands we can observe varieties of sea lions (fine wolves and wild wolves) and other mammals, serving as natural shelters.
- Return to the pier, transfer to the terminal.
- 10:40 am Bus to the city of Nazca.
- 2:30 pm. Reception, Transfer to the "María Reiche" airfield.
- Flight over the Nazca Lines (30 min.): Gigantic drawings and geometric figures engraved in the desert of Peru. They cover an approximate extension of 500 km2.
- Return to the city of Nasca. Transfer to the bus terminal.
- 4:30 pm. Bus back to Lima.
- End of our services.
- Bus tickets Lima / Paracas / Nasca / Lima in Cruz del Sur.
- Breakfast on board.
- Transfers in / out.
- Tour Ballestas Islands in Shared Service.
- Overflight of the Nazca Lines.
- Guide (in Spanish).
- Permanent assistance
- Transfer Hotel / Terminal / Hotel (Lima).
- >> Paracas - Ballestas Islands: S / .17.00
- >> Nasca - Air Tax: S / .30.00
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Overflight: Passengers weighing 90 kg or more must pay an additional seat.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies for that.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n - Adrenaline in Paracas from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Full Day Islas Ballestas + Rn Paracas (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Bicycle in the Paracas National Reserve - Ica
Activities: Bicycle, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
City Tour Ica + Vitivinícola (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Wine tasting, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Islas Ballestas and Reserva de Paracas in Cuatrimoto - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits